Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2017, 08:03 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(13-02-2017 08:00 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  We need to add a Stupid shit Betsy DeVos says over Twitter thread, for now take a look and try not to give yourself a concussion when you facepalm.

To be fair, it's hard to worry about spelling when you are under constant attack by bears. She's too busy guarding her pic-a-nic basket.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
13-02-2017, 08:16 AM
[Image: Capture.jpg]

[Image: contributor-grizzly-attacks-school-of-sa...026756.png]

Grizzly Bears Flee America’s Classrooms Following Confirmation Of Betsy DeVos

"There were heavy vibrations and thunderous noises in the hallways of America’s public schools today as the huge number of grizzlies and other species of bear known to frequent their classrooms took to surrounding hills and woodlands.

This was reportedly prompted by the confirmation of Betsy DeVos as education secretary, who has suggested guns be allowed in schools, citing grizzly bears in the classroom as the reason.

Unbeknownst to the public, this is a major problem all across America and not just isolated to a few places like Alaska and Wyoming, so a comprehensive guns-in-schools policy is warranted.

The development is a shame say educators because – though some bears were undoubtedly there hoping to eat small children – the vast majority simply sought to improve themselves through learning.

“What we should be doing instead of this draconian policy of bringing guns into public schools is developing a proper vetting program for bears who wish to attend."

Also, this:

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
13-02-2017, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2017 05:04 PM by Vera.)
The Handshake Redux, as Trumpkin meets "leader of the igloo people" Big Grin

[Image: C4j_k5_IUo_AAQUS2.jpg]

[Image: T13EUHZ.gif]

[Image: Capture1.jpg]

[Image: xmu_Dc90.jpg]

[Image: RPo_CVwr.jpg]

[Image: CSNtGPkl.jpg]

[Image: EKZFhYtl.jpg]

[Image: C4kU65CXUAAImqW.jpg]

TRUMP {tries to do his weird dominance hand-shake}
TRUDEAU: Do you even lift, bro?
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

[+] 7 users Like Vera's post
15-02-2017, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2017 02:06 PM by Vera.)
(Sorry, Dom, I'm like an invasive species, a non-fun weed Confused )

After the meeting with Asutralia's Trumble (in all fairness, easy slip of the tongue, when your boss is a fucktrumpet with a thimble-sized brain), Trumpkin's now met with Joe Trudeau Facepalm

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

[Image: C4s6nqe_WAAEi_GOE.jpg]

[Image: C4t_JOIq_WIAA6ro4.jpg]

[Image: C4q97eNXUAIcpo-.jpg]

[Image: C4pxnRVVUAAh7ai.jpg]

Hey, @seanspicer ! What is the @CanadianPM 's real name?
Jason Trudeau
Joe Trudeau
John Trudeau
Justin Bieber

Keeping with its policy of alternative facts, WH spokesperson Melissa Spicer refers to Canada's PrimeMinister as "Joe" Trudeau

As a Canadian I'm offended by the mention of #JoeTrudeau. Justin's twin brother who's life was cut short in the #BowlingGreenMassacre.

Next up: Donald Trump asking for Justin Trudeau's birth certificate, solely to prove he's not Joe Trudeau.

And this is just great: "Trump denies his administration is being manipulated by Russia, as he announces US national anthem to be changed to Tsar Spangled Banner." (Though, shouldn't it read Bannon, not banner? Consider )

ETA: This just in: And, apparently, he's no longer with us.

Joe Trudeau Found Dead As Bowling Green Massacre Claims Yet Another Life

Joe Trudeau, we hardly knew ya Sadcryface

BOWLING GREEN, KY—The body of Joe Trudeau has been tragically found dead this morning, as the Bowling Green Massacre claims yet another non-existent life.

Just 6 short years after never happening, the BG Massacre continues claiming fictional lives and White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, revealed the name “Joe Trudeau” would need to be added to the invisible list of victims.

“It is with great sadness that I announce the sudden passing of Joe Trudeau,” Spicer began his daily briefings, before bowing his head in silence. “A man some of us knew for years and some of us knew for hours, nothing will ever change how definitely real you used to be. May you rest in peace.”

Spicer verified the victim was no relation to the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who recently visited the U.S.

“No, I can confirm that Justin is alive and well. And I’d like to announce my personal relief that Justin remained uninjured in this senseless attack, and extend my warmest regards to Justin, his wife Sophie, sons Hadrien and Xavier, and daughter Ella-Grace.”

The Melissa McCarthy looklike ended his press conference by asking his friend Justin to “make sure to say hi” to his father, “Joseph Philippe Pierre Yves Elliott Trudeau”, saying he “must catch up with Pierre” the next time he’s in Ottawa.

[+] 10 users Like Vera's post
15-02-2017, 02:12 PM
This thread makes my day! Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
15-02-2017, 02:26 PM
(13-02-2017 08:03 AM)unfogged Wrote:  To be fair, it's hard to worry about spelling when you are under constant attack by bears. She's too busy guarding her pic-a-nic basket.

Just a question, since she's suggesting guns to counter the bear threat - did anyone do the math how many students were killed by guns as opposed to bear attacks?

I have that nagging suspicion that bears wouldn't score a victory in this statistic.
15-02-2017, 03:22 PM
(15-02-2017 01:56 PM)Vera Wrote:  (Sorry, Dom, I'm like an invasive species, a non-fun weed Confused )

After the meeting with Asutralia's Trumble (in all fairness, easy slip of the tongue, when your boss is a fucktrumpet with a thimble-sized brain), Trumpkin's now met with Joe Trudeau Facepalm

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

[Image: C4s6nqe_WAAEi_GOE.jpg]

[Image: C4t_JOIq_WIAA6ro4.jpg]

[Image: C4q97eNXUAIcpo-.jpg]

[Image: C4pxnRVVUAAh7ai.jpg]

Hey, @seanspicer ! What is the @CanadianPM 's real name?
Jason Trudeau
Joe Trudeau
John Trudeau
Justin Bieber

Keeping with its policy of alternative facts, WH spokesperson Melissa Spicer refers to Canada's PrimeMinister as "Joe" Trudeau

As a Canadian I'm offended by the mention of #JoeTrudeau. Justin's twin brother who's life was cut short in the #BowlingGreenMassacre.

Next up: Donald Trump asking for Justin Trudeau's birth certificate, solely to prove he's not Joe Trudeau.

And this is just great: "Trump denies his administration is being manipulated by Russia, as he announces US national anthem to be changed to Tsar Spangled Banner." (Though, shouldn't it read Bannon, not banner? Consider )

ETA: This just in: And, apparently, he's no longer with us.

Joe Trudeau Found Dead As Bowling Green Massacre Claims Yet Another Life

Joe Trudeau, we hardly knew ya Sadcryface

BOWLING GREEN, KY—The body of Joe Trudeau has been tragically found dead this morning, as the Bowling Green Massacre claims yet another non-existent life.

Just 6 short years after never happening, the BG Massacre continues claiming fictional lives and White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, revealed the name “Joe Trudeau” would need to be added to the invisible list of victims.

“It is with great sadness that I announce the sudden passing of Joe Trudeau,” Spicer began his daily briefings, before bowing his head in silence. “A man some of us knew for years and some of us knew for hours, nothing will ever change how definitely real you used to be. May you rest in peace.”

Spicer verified the victim was no relation to the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who recently visited the U.S.

“No, I can confirm that Justin is alive and well. And I’d like to announce my personal relief that Justin remained uninjured in this senseless attack, and extend my warmest regards to Justin, his wife Sophie, sons Hadrien and Xavier, and daughter Ella-Grace.”

The Melissa McCarthy looklike ended his press conference by asking his friend Justin to “make sure to say hi” to his father, “Joseph Philippe Pierre Yves Elliott Trudeau”, saying he “must catch up with Pierre” the next time he’s in Ottawa.

This administration makes as much sense as watching your crotch burn while you light a cigar.

[Image: 3148125.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
15-02-2017, 04:48 PM
This, my dear FC, is because you are now living in Absurdistan and are in the throes of Trumporphosis: Theatre of the Absurd by the bigoted and the ignorant that the whole family nation can enjoy watch in abject horror and disbelief.

Oh, speaking of shitgibbons and fucktrumpets, there’s been quite a few rather scholarly, linguistic takes on it and they’re delightful. Apparently, it’s a bit more complicated than just stringing words together and has to do with rhythm and metrical feet and what have you (no wonder it’s pure balm to my OCD-ridden linguist’s brain Yes )

My favourite ones from his Scottish blunder are “you mangled apricot hellbeast” and “@realDonaldTrump we never got our country back, we wanted to remain, bolt ya hamster heedit bampot, away and boil yer napperLaughat

(Translation, via Quartz: “Go away you hamster-headed person of low intelligence and hooliganistic tendencies, go boil your head.”)

[Image: 39a85c6aa751623487463f325eacc7e8.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
15-02-2017, 07:06 PM
[Image: 920x920.jpg]

Earlier in Training

[Image: justin-trudeau-yoga_650x400_71459338988.jpg]

And in International Relations

[Image: 1349385-justin-trudeau-ivanka-trump.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
16-02-2017, 06:21 AM
Paleophyte, that's just phase one of his training. Here are the instructions for phase two:

"Next time Trump yanks on a handshake, the victim should shoot forward, as if overcome by his strength, and headbutt the middle of his face." (Never, in the history of the English language, has the word headbutt been more appropriate in so many ways Drinking Beverage )

[Image: N0W2MEY.gif]

[+] 6 users Like Vera's post