Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(18-02-2017 02:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 04:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  What the fuck you overgrown Oompa Loompa?
[Image: vDKiBeL.png]

And what do we do with liberal biased enemies of the people children? Now please repeat after me the pledge of allegiance to our great nation and our fearless leader.

Didn't take him long to go full Mao Zedong did it?

It's called preparing the soil for cracking down on the free press. The ultimate goal probably something like Russian media where the government is always right and the leader always the best. The only difference being that Putin may be many things, stupid isn't one of them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
18-02-2017, 06:22 AM
(18-02-2017 04:40 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(18-02-2017 02:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  And what do we do with liberal biased enemies of the people children? Now please repeat after me the pledge of allegiance to our great nation and our fearless leader.

Didn't take him long to go full Mao Zedong did it?

It's called preparing the soil for cracking down on the free press. The ultimate goal probably something like Russian media where the government is always right and the leader always the best. The only difference being that Putin may be many things, stupid isn't one of them.

Don't fool yourself, Trump is not stupid. He is disordered, but not stupid. He is uneducated and sly.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-02-2017, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2017 07:11 AM by Vera.)
I don’t know, Dom, he might have a certain sly cunning about him, among other things, but this is not a truly intelligent person (much less, an educated one). By any stretch of the imagination. Nor is he is a total idiot, of course. I think we need an entirely new word for Trumpkin. Or is it another world? Preferably in another galaxy* Dodgy

And now, for something completely… the same Rolleyes

After successfully explaining what Uranium is Donald Trump tries his hand at other periodic table elements.
[Image: C44u_Mf_WQAAo_Na_U.jpg]

And some simple Saturday silliness, #TinyTrump

[Image: C48mlO9W8AA1JBD.jpg]

[Image: C46z_Hl9_XAAAAcrf.jpg]

[Image: C46b_Wkd_VUAA6_X_T.jpg]

[Image: C45_LJNUYAA_e1_M.jpg]

[Image: C46f_K33_Uk_AAH9vo.jpg]

[Image: C467AojUYAAWwvu.jpg]

[Image: C429NXkW8AAuVOe.jpg]

[Image: C43w_Z3_EVc_AEZSBL.jpg]

I’m really sorry about this one…

[Image: aMkPMuL.gif]

* Yes, I am perfectly aware this would solve nothing and that Trumpenstein is actually the thing that created him; he's just the puss leaking from a particularly vile and disgusting boil on humanity's collective body, so to speak Undecided

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
18-02-2017, 08:03 AM
(18-02-2017 07:02 AM)Vera Wrote:  I don’t know, Dom, he might have a certain sly cunning about him, among other things, but this is not a truly intelligent person (much less, an educated one). By any stretch of the imagination. Nor is he is a total idiot, of course.

He is sly and his strategy works almost all the time.

1. Find the most vulnerable spot

2. aim and shoot at it, cause great upset and alarm

3. placate with "sincere" benevolence and inferior crap, causing relief that the danger is over

Works with most anyone. It's a form of gas-lighting, it leaves bewilderment, confusion and relief.

4. repeat, again and again and again....

You don't have to be smarter than others to fool them and control them. You just have to be ruthless and able to elicit emotions. The emotion he loves most to elicit is fear.

Alarm, relief, alarm, relief. Keep the heads spinning.

Meanwhile, in the background, implement agenda.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-02-2017, 08:18 AM
I absolutely agree, only, I'm not sure it's *his* agenda being implemented in the background. Or, in the foreground for that matter. He does come across as the tantrum-throwing infantile creature that he most likely really is.

Now, the ones pulling the strings are a completely different matter...

(How it feels to me, obviously am no expert. On anything, really.)

[Image: image01-700x470.jpg]

[Image: C4a5b75_Uo_AAHNxu.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
18-02-2017, 08:46 AM
(18-02-2017 08:03 AM)Dom Wrote:  You don't have to be smarter than others to fool them and control them. You just have to be ruthless and able to elicit emotions. The emotion he loves most to elicit is fear.

Alarm, relief, alarm, relief. Keep the heads spinning.

Meanwhile, in the background, implement agenda.

They all live and thrive on fear like vampires on blood. They have nothing else to offer besides alarmism.

The only question is if they're able to fool a sufficient amount of people to gain the power you crave for. Right now the still functional courts and the investigations into his russian ties speak a different language, as does the low approval rating.
18-02-2017, 09:08 AM
(18-02-2017 08:18 AM)Vera Wrote:  I absolutely agree, only, I'm not sure it's *his* agenda being implemented in the background. Or, in the foreground for that matter. He does come across as the tantrum-throwing infantile creature that he most likely really is.

Now, the ones pulling the strings are a completely different matter...

(How it feels to me, obviously am no expert. On anything, really.)

Agreed, he doesn't make the policy. And he is a tantrum throwing, infantile creature. That part has to be Bannon's biggest headache. On the other hand, if he wasn't disordered, he would not be laying the groundwork for Bannon.

Trump is the con man, Bannon provides the products.

18-02-2017, 09:32 AM
If we're getting anything out of this shit show, it's some damn good satirical art.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
18-02-2017, 10:43 AM
[Image: C49h_-XVcAESKHT.jpg:large]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-02-2017, 10:50 AM
"Enemy of the American people" indeed.

Sounds like Agent Orange is taking his cues from Mao. Or Stalin.

'Enemies of the people': Trump remark echoes history's worst tyrants