Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2017, 02:24 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
So I got curious and turned on fox news. It may be a little more subdued than CNN, but it just had almost an hour about the Russian connection, and while there were no snide remarks, impeachment was discussed as a possible course of events.

It may just be coincidence that I caught a reasonable hour, but I didn't see it being all that sympathetic to Trump.

We get to enjoy a rally by trump today and listen to how he won bigly, is he going to be doing rallies like Hitler did?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-02-2017, 08:24 AM
I swear to dog, it's not like I wake up every day and start scouring the interwebz for things to pile on you here. I just go online, and there it is - idiotic thing number 655335 that's come out of Trumpkin's mouth. And then you realise he deserves a Nobel Prize.

'Cause what better proof for parallel realities can you ask for?! Facepalm

"You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden,” Trump told a large crowd of supporters in a hangar at the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport. “Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden,” he added. “They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.”

And the dregs of humanity who voted for him are now dragging out any story about a crime committed by "them" in Sweden they can find and talking about kicking the corpses of those who laugh at their Lard and Monster Master. Like I said before, the saddest, scariest thing isn't the Orange Buffoon, but the vile, ugly bigotry he's the weeping sore of a symptom of Undecided

My prayers and thoughts go to the people of Bøling Grön #JeSuisIkea #lastnightinsweden

Last night, Trump's hair color appeared in the Northern Lights. #LastNightInSweden

#swedenincident Whole of Sweden in denial, obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Sorry Donny, just because Melania has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome, does not qualify as a #swedenincident

#swedenincident Time for our troops to leave Bowling Green and head to Sweden.

Luckily in the aftermath of the attack, IKEA was there to help rebuild #swedenincident

Today, across the world people are visiting @ikea in support & solidarity #LastNightInSweden #neverremember

Trump believes terror group 'IKEA' may be behind Sweden attack. #swedenincident

In all honesty, I doubt trump knows where Sweden is. #swedenincident

[Image: C5Bnh2IWMAMnxOg.jpg]

#swedenincident Iceland found responsible for swede massacre
[Image: C5BZUU8XUAAGGZx.jpg]

[Image: C5Bbq8KWEAACJA6.jpg]

And now I really feel like a traditional Swedish cinnamon bun. (I might've been at my plumpest in Sweden Blush And I don't even like sweet things very much (coincidentally, it's also the place where I started upon the long and (not so) winding road towards "unfogment" Yes )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
19-02-2017, 02:59 PM
[Image: C5DRBtDVYAACA2r.jpg:large]

Another moment of Non-silence for the non-victims of Trumps imaginary terror attacks.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Further to #lastnightinsweden, this article on the CBC has a mic-drop by Chelsea Clinton and the Best. IKEA. Instructions. Ever.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Dear Donald Trump,

What colour is the sky in your world?

HeartHeartHeart
The Real World

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
19-02-2017, 10:14 PM
(19-02-2017 09:12 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Dear Donald Trump,

HeartHeartHeart
The Real World

It's the blueiest blue you could ever imagine. Nobody has more blue skies than me. Including at my inauguration.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-02-2017, 06:59 AM
(19-02-2017 10:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 09:12 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Dear Donald Trump,

HeartHeartHeart
The Real World

It's the blueiest blue you could ever imagine. Nobody has more blue skies than me. Including at my inauguration.

[Image: orange-sky.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
20-02-2017, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2017 12:50 PM by Vera.)
(20-02-2017 06:59 AM)unfogged Wrote:  [Image: orange-sky.jpg]

Oh my freaking god! Apparently, I come from a nation of veritable prophets*! There's literally a song in my native language titled "Orange Sky" and the refrain goes something like "Orange sky and orange sea, orange town and orange grass, orange mums and orange kids, orange guitars sing orange-ly" or oranges words to that effect.

Now, if only I could come up with a plan on how to set up my own jingle-based religion Consider

1. Kiddie songs
2. ????
3. PROFITPROPHET!!!

Also:

* Okay, am sorry about that link. Sorry and ashamed Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-02-2017, 12:50 PM
(20-02-2017 12:44 PM)Vera Wrote:  Now, if only I could come up with a plan on how to set up my own jingle-based religion Consider

1. Kiddie songs
2. ????
3. PROFITPROPHET!!!

#sigh
20-02-2017, 01:03 PM
(20-02-2017 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Yikes! Thank his crappy, non-existent god I stopped after a couple of seconds (you know me, Girly, I can't subject my precious brain to just *any* music Tongue )

"I was reading this thing in the news several months ago and it was, uh, a news story talking about the existence of atheist megachurches. Hey, what do you do there? Do you sing worship songs at an atheist church? What do you say? I mean, like, Shout to the void, all the earth, Let us sing. Power and majesty, praise to nothing. What do you sing to? What do you sing to? I don’t know. Man, do they have children’s church at the atheist megachurch? (Chuckles) What songs do you sing to kids at an atheist church? Like, No one loves the little children, All the children of the world; No one hears you when you cry, No one hears your lullaby; No one loves the little children of the world. Reason why, reason why we exist, but there’s no reason why; Reason why, reason why we exist, but there’s no reason why. Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the reef. Wallowing, wallowing, wallowing in your unbelief. Let’s do the rounds, remember the rounds? I’ll st- No? You don’t want to do that? Ok. Let’s try a new one. Evolution! This I know, For Charles Darwin told me so; Accidently alive; if you’re weak, you won’t survive. (Laughing) That’s the logic, right? That’s what they’re saying. I am an A; I am an A-T; I am an A-T-H-E-I-S-T, and I have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to give me hope and certainty and when I D-I-E I will be A-L-O-N-E! Hey! (Laughing)"

And they wonder why we mock them? Do they *have* to make it so easy? After all, we're only human (and so are they, much as they might like to think they're something more. Or rather, that human means something more (and at the same time - less) than it does Dodgy )

Here's a little something I know you know, to cleanse the palate Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post