Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...2783560705 Laughat

sure they are..... in your fucked up deluded head

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Bwahahahaha! The poor, small fingered guy is a wuss, a snowflake and can't take any ribbing. The White House Correspondents Dinner started in 1921 and every president has attended at least once during his presidency. Reagan didn't attend in 1981 because he was in the hospital recovering from the assassination attempt but he phoned in during the dinner. Obama attended 8 times. Most presidents have to learn to take some criticism.

President Kennedy would only attend if the ban on women reporters was lifted. They did and he attended. He pretty much liked the press and they liked him. His press conferences are wonderful. What we have now is the antithesis of Kennedy who was extremely smart, well read, studied history and law and had a great sense of humor. How far we have fallen. Weeping

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now and post this from President Cry Baby. What an asshole.

[Image: 2017-02-25t22-07-17-6z--1280x720.nbcnews...80-600.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-02-2017, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2017 12:02 PM by cactus.)
^ Trump has to keep up his bullshit crusade against any corporate media outlet who fails to suck his dick, or else he might start to look weak to his avid fans. He's crafted a literal safe space for himself (and I mean "safe space" in the usually straw-man way that it's depicted by those on the alt-right). It's pretty ironic, actually. I fear it's only going to get worse.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
26-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Trump doesnt not-attend the dinner because he is a crybaby. He is on war with the press (the one that tells the truth, the so called "fake news"). This is part of chastising the press and forcing them to conform with his views or fuck off. Check your authoritarian handbook.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
26-02-2017, 01:20 PM
I hope they absolutely destroy him even though he won't be there, because you KNOW he will still watch every minute of it.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
26-02-2017, 01:22 PM
(26-02-2017 01:05 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Trump doesnt not-attend the dinner because he is a crybaby. He is on war with the press (the one that tells the truth, the so called "fake news"). This is part of chastising the press and forcing them to conform with his views or fuck off. Check your authoritarian handbook.

I have to say I'm not the least bit surprised. This dinner is the opportunity for the president to make fun of himself. Trump is entirely incapable of doing that. He's too insecure to joke over his august person.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
26-02-2017, 01:34 PM
(26-02-2017 01:22 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(26-02-2017 01:05 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Trump doesnt not-attend the dinner because he is a crybaby. He is on war with the press (the one that tells the truth, the so called "fake news"). This is part of chastising the press and forcing them to conform with his views or fuck off. Check your authoritarian handbook.

I have to say I'm not the least bit surprised. This dinner is the opportunity for the president to make fun of himself. Trump is entirely incapable of doing that. He's too insecure to joke over his august person.

it's disappointing in a way because watching Trumplethinskin listen to the others and try to smile would be hilarious. It would also be interesting to see what he thinks is funny.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
26-02-2017, 01:36 PM
(26-02-2017 01:34 PM)unfogged Wrote:  it's disappointing in a way because watching Trumplethinskin listen to the others and try to smile would be hilarious. It would also be interesting to see what he thinks is funny.

Suffice to say I mused over this. Although I'm not American I was pretty sure he wouldn't do that. He's to insecure to expose himself to stuff like that. Seems i was right in evaluating him.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
26-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Did he say why he wasn't attending the dinner?
26-02-2017, 01:40 PM
(26-02-2017 01:39 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Did he say why he wasn't attending the dinner?

Well, yes. He did.