Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(26-02-2017 01:39 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Did he say why he wasn't attending the dinner?

Yes. He's an uptight little bitch.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
26-02-2017, 01:46 PM
(26-02-2017 01:39 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Did he say why he wasn't attending the dinner?

Because the attendees are a bunch of HUGE, FAKE LOSERS. Well, real losers. They're both fake and losers, which makes them double losers. Rolleyes

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
26-02-2017, 02:17 PM
(26-02-2017 01:41 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  

Yes. He's an uptight little bitch.

The next time he feels like grabbing a pussy...he won't have far to reach.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
26-02-2017, 02:57 PM
(26-02-2017 01:34 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-02-2017 01:22 PM)abaris Wrote:  I have to say I'm not the least bit surprised. This dinner is the opportunity for the president to make fun of himself. Trump is entirely incapable of doing that. He's too insecure to joke over his august person.

it's disappointing in a way because watching Trumplethinskin listen to the others and try to smile would be hilarious. It would also be interesting to see what he thinks is funny.

(26-02-2017 01:34 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It would also be interesting to see what he thinks is funny.

This! This is what he thinks is funny. Angry

[Image: mocking-reporter.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-02-2017, 03:04 PM
(26-02-2017 02:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This! This is what he thinks is funny. Angry

At the expense of others. Takes a bully to do that. Takes a real person/man to own up to one's own shortcomings.

He's sorely lacking in that department.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
04-03-2017, 09:05 AM
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-03-2017, 09:39 AM
(04-03-2017 09:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

I would bet that his advisers are REALLY REALLY pissed at him about these last two. What he is essentially confirming, (stupidly) is that a FISA Court last summer authorized a wire tap of Trump Tower. That means that the court found credible evidence that they were conspiring with the Russians about something. That means Trump doesn't even get what that is all about, or what it means for him and his crew. The dossier that the English spy supposedly handed over is starting to look more real and Russia probably has something on him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-03-2017, 10:10 AM
WTF? This sounds even more idiotic than the inauguration crowd size crap, and that's really saying something.

Also, his little "squabble" with Schwarzenegger, totally staged. FAKE

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
04-03-2017, 10:15 AM
(04-03-2017 10:10 AM)cactus Wrote:  Also, his little "squabble" with Schwarzenegger, totally staged. FAKE

I guess that's genuine. Things like that really struck a nerve with him. Not being considered the greatest. Especially when it comes to showmanship.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
04-03-2017, 10:23 AM
(04-03-2017 09:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 09:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

I would bet that his advisers are REALLY REALLY pissed at him about these last two. What he is essentially confirming, (stupidly) is that a FISA Court last summer authorized a wire tap of Trump Tower. That means that the court found credible evidence that they were conspiring with the Russians about something. That means Trump doesn't even get what that is all about, or what it means for him and his crew. The dossier that the English spy supposedly handed over is starting to look more real and Russia probably has something on him.

Exactly right. He's going to trip himself with his malignant narcissistic need to sling mud at detractors.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post