Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(04-03-2017 09:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

Does this man not have any legal counsel? Nixon/Watergate is right. But why the fuck would you admit it? There's something bad out there and Trump now knows it's on tape. He's toast.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-03-2017, 11:08 AM
(04-03-2017 11:01 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's toast.

Have you seen Ryan's smug expression during Trump's speech? He's far from being toast. Only when he actually acts against majority republican interests, he may be in danger.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
04-03-2017, 11:15 AM
(04-03-2017 11:08 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 11:01 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's toast.

Have you seen Ryan's smug expression during Trump's speech? He's far from being toast. Only when he actually acts against majority republican interests, he may be in danger.

I think the Repubes set him up for impeachment as soon as it was clear he was gonna win the nomination. Why do you think he picked Pence? Sure wasn't his idea.

#sigh
04-03-2017, 11:24 AM
(04-03-2017 11:15 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why do you think he picked Pence? Sure wasn't his idea.

Of course it's a kudos to the establishment. But I'm rather in the field of them pulling his strings rather than embarass themselves by actually making him the fall guy. They're OK with him running his mouth as long as the results are furthering their agenda.
04-03-2017, 11:32 AM
(04-03-2017 11:24 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 11:15 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why do you think he picked Pence? Sure wasn't his idea.

Of course it's a kudos to the establishment. But I'm rather in the field of them pulling his strings rather than embarass themselves by actually making him the fall guy. They're OK with him running his mouth as long as the results are furthering their agenda.

They will soon discover that their agenda does not match his. What am I saying, they knew this from the gitgo. Hence the setup.

#sigh
04-03-2017, 11:34 AM
(04-03-2017 11:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 11:24 AM)abaris Wrote:  Of course it's a kudos to the establishment. But I'm rather in the field of them pulling his strings rather than embarass themselves by actually making him the fall guy. They're OK with him running his mouth as long as the results are furthering their agenda.

They will soon discover that their agenda does not match his. What am I saying, they knew this from the gitgo. Hence the setup.

I think you are both right. There has always been a plan B.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-03-2017, 11:45 AM
(04-03-2017 11:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 11:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  They will soon discover that their agenda does not match his. What am I saying, they knew this from the gitgo. Hence the setup.

I think you are both right. There has always been a plan B.

Think that's got it.

#sigh
04-03-2017, 11:49 AM
(04-03-2017 11:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  They will soon discover that their agenda does not match his. What am I saying, they knew this from the gitgo. Hence the setup.

His agenda is entirely secondary, I guess. He has proven to be able to incite the Great Unwashed. They will hold him as long as they possibly can with Pence and the rest of the establishment candidates leading him on the nose ring. Getting rid of him now or in the foreseeable future would lead to outrage from his fanbase. I believe they're very aware of that, and I also believe that Trump isn't all that keen on actively calling the shots. As long as they make him believe it's his decision, he will be comfortable with that. He wants to be called Mister president. That's probably the most important thing as far as he is concerned.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
04-03-2017, 12:00 PM
(04-03-2017 11:49 AM)abaris Wrote:  

His agenda is entirely secondary, I guess. He has proven to be able to incite the Great Unwashed. They will hold him as long as they possibly can with Pence and the rest of the establishment candidates leading him on the nose ring. Getting rid of him now or in the foreseeable future would lead to outrage from his fanbase. I believe they're very aware of that, and I also believe that Trump isn't all that keen on actively calling the shots. As long as they make him believe it's his decision, he will be comfortable with that. He wants to be called Mister president. That's probably the most important thing as far as he is concerned.

There is that.

#sigh
04-03-2017, 12:12 PM
(04-03-2017 11:49 AM)abaris Wrote:  

Yabbut, Bannon will not be content. He wants to call the shots.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man