Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2017, 05:38 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(27-04-2017 06:51 PM)Dr H Wrote:  After all, the T has been in office for nearly 100 days, already. Smile

I become more and more impressed with our president every day. He is truly the Übermensch. :bowdown:

Here are 100 Lies and False Statements From Trump’s First 100 Days

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-04-2017, 02:39 PM
(28-04-2017 05:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I become more and more impressed with our president every day. He is truly the Übermensch. :bowdown:

Here are 100 Lies and False Statements From Trump’s First 100 Days

I think he's something of an underachiever.
Hell, by day 12 in office, Obama had already won the Nobel Prize.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 4 users Like Dr H's post
28-04-2017, 04:08 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politics/d...index.html

A list of things he tweeted in the past criticizing others for doing what he later would do himself.

Example:

Quote:On the importance of transparency
"Why is @BarackObama spending millions to try and hide his records?," Trump tweeted in June 2012. "He is the least transparent President -- ever -- and he ran on transparency."

Trump, who has still not released his tax returns, also griped about Mitt Romney's tardiness in sharing his.
Mitt Romney didn't show his tax return until SEPTEMBER 21, 2012, and then only after being humiliated by Harry (Reid)!

Quote:Trump initially believed that Republican challenger Mitt Romney had won the the popular vote on the night Obama secured re-election in 2012. This perceived injustice upset Trump mightily. So he called for a protest.
"We can't let this happen," he tweeted. "We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
02-05-2017, 06:00 AM
[Image: C-z-aPNXkAATOhh.jpg]

[Image: 22595764-mmmain.jpg]

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Damn those gay black bears Dodgy

[Image: C-wHEkzXYAEEyWa.jpg]

[Image: C-0eQTCV0AEq4NI.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
02-05-2017, 06:44 AM
That sick son of a bitch complemented Un AGAIN, I swear, Trump is jealous that he cant be a dictator himself.

He said he'd be honored to meet with Un? WHAT A SICK FUCK!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2017, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 07:28 AM by Dom.)
Un is a smart cookie because he offed his uncle and remained dictator.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-05-2017, 07:28 AM
(02-05-2017 07:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  In is a smart cookie because he offed his uncle and remained dictator.

I am very serious. I really do think Trump likes playing the bully. His dad hated failure and raised him to beat everyone at everything at all costs, no matter whom it hurt. I do think when Trump talks about dictators he has an admiration for their ability to dominate.

He got rich destroying people and conning people and stiffing people. You saw how he lied about Obama for 5 years, attacked everyone during his campaign, even burned his way through the primaries scorching the other GOP nominees. Couldn't even leave McCain alone.

Trump is flat out mentally disturbed and is the worst type of sociopath, narcissistic and now with the power of office.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2017, 07:46 AM
I'm pretty sure Trump would like to be the big ol' dictator whom everyone has to obey, and I'm sure it irritates him no end having to put up with democracy. He's demostrated ability to push on the weak points, and he's in a unique position to cause havoc with your system. Let's hope that your democratic institutions can survive the assault.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
02-05-2017, 09:25 AM
(02-05-2017 07:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Trump would like to be the big ol' dictator whom everyone has to obey, and I'm sure it irritates him no end having to put up with democracy. He's demostrated ability to push on the weak points, and he's in a unique position to cause havoc with your system. Let's hope that your democratic institutions can survive the assault.

You are right not to underestimate him. He means the things he says. Remains to be seen how and when he will feel the time is right to push...

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-05-2017, 09:29 AM
(02-05-2017 09:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  He means the things he says.

Well, when it comes to being an asshole, he means what he says. On other things, he's just lying.