Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(25-05-2017 12:29 PM)Vera Wrote:  Not twitter, real life...

WOW! Unbelievable!

Shortly afterwards he stands in front of a statue honoring the 9-11 victims and one with a piece of the Berlin wall. Everyone is expecting a solemn tribute.

Instead he slams the Europeans for not investing enough money in arms. (Which of course he wants to sell them).

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-05-2017, 02:05 PM

Wow. At the end of that video he's got that same smug look on his face as Mussolini.

[Image: 63951991.jpg?1457862582][Image: fascist.jpg?w=676&h=507]

What an incompetent fuck face.

When Mussolini was hung upside down in a town square in a village in Northern Italy his body was removed and the village women, in their anger, peed on his dead body. So apparently Mussolini and Trump have women pee scenario's in common... among other things.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-05-2017, 02:15 PM
(25-05-2017 02:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Wow. At the end of that video he's got that same smug look on his face as Mussolini.

When Mussolini was hung upside down in a town square in a village in Northern Italy his body was removed and the village women, in their anger, peed on his dead body. So apparently Mussolini and Trump have women pee scenario's in common... among other things.

I'm afraid of him, and I'm sure he's dangerously mentally ill.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
25-05-2017, 02:34 PM
(25-05-2017 02:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 02:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wow. At the end of that video he's got that same smug look on his face as Mussolini.

I'm afraid of him, and I'm sure he's dangerously mentally ill.

I hate him too much to be afraid of him. I loath him with every fiber of my being. I can barely stand to say his name. Putting the title of "President" before his name is beyond my capabilities.

I've had to stop watching the news because it made me so angry, it was affecting my health.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-05-2017, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2017 02:50 PM by Thoreauvian.)
(25-05-2017 02:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I hate him too much to be afraid of him. I loath him with every fiber of my being. I can barely stand to say his name. Putting the title of "President" before his name is beyond my capabilities.

I've had to stop watching the news because it made me so angry, it was affecting my health.

I sometimes think the Right voted for Trump just because they hate the Left so much -- just to annoy the hell out of us, consequences be damned.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
25-05-2017, 03:01 PM
(25-05-2017 02:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 02:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm afraid of him, and I'm sure he's dangerously mentally ill.

I hate him too much to be afraid of him. I loath him with every fiber of my being. I can barely stand to say his name. Putting the title of "President" before his name is beyond my capabilities.

Well, if the GOP get their way on health care you wont have to worry just about him.

I think the more the sane poke the bear the quicker that fucker will jump a shark not even the GOP can ignore. And I don't mean with violence, but satire, blasphemy and protest.

He hates being talked ill of. Hopefully the more we tease him the worse his health will get, no, I don't want him dead, but if he gets so stressed out maybe someone in his circle or family will tell him to step down for his own health.

Or he will get so pissed he will break the law like Nixon, if he has not already, and there is still lots of clouds hanging over him.

I don't think he will make it to 2020 but most certainly not 2024. I don't think he has the stamina, I do think he has mental problems, and considering his bullying in business and his vile campaign, no dirt we might uncover would surprise me.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-05-2017, 03:30 PM
(25-05-2017 02:45 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 02:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I hate him too much to be afraid of him. I loath him with every fiber of my being. I can barely stand to say his name. Putting the title of "President" before his name is beyond my capabilities.

I sometimes think the Right voted for Trump just because they hate the Left so much -- just to annoy the hell out of us, consequences be damned.

And I frequently think that The Right (or at least a big chunk of them) don't hate the actual Left, they hate what their news and information sources and politicians make the Left out to be, which is hardly ever the same thing. Not an excuse for them, of course, the sorry bastards.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post
25-05-2017, 03:35 PM
(25-05-2017 03:30 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  And I frequently think that The Right (or at least a big chunk of them) don't hate the actual Left, they hate what their news and information sources and politicians make the Left out to be, which is hardly ever the same thing. Not an excuse for them, of course, the sorry bastards.

The average right wouldn't vote right if they knew the real definition of left and right. Right is on the lines suicide for the average rightwing voter and their interests.

But they got fed the cool aid of left being the same as communism for more than 7 decades by now.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
25-05-2017, 03:39 PM

Sadly, this boorish behavior actually satisfies his supporters. You know, the ones that think Obama (and every other president, if they only knew) was weak for being respectful to foreign leaders.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 3 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
25-05-2017, 06:26 PM
(25-05-2017 03:39 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  

Sadly, this boorish behavior actually satisfies his supporters. You know, the ones that think Obama (and every other president, if they only knew) was weak for being respectful to foreign leaders.

You know, I was thinking along those lines. I can just see some boor sitting in front of his/her TV, and saying, "That's right, show those other PMs and rulers who's boss!". Rolleyes I'd love to see him speechifying in the Middle East and someone actually connect with a shoe, instead of missing, like happened to "W".
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post