Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2017, 10:30 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(16-06-2017 10:07 AM)Aliza Wrote:  [Image: Trump%20Happy%20Fathers%20Day%20Tweet_zpszevnqiwr.jpg]

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...3967162369

He's just so presidential!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
16-06-2017, 10:33 AM
(16-06-2017 10:30 AM)julep Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 10:07 AM)Aliza Wrote:  [Image: Trump%20Happy%20Fathers%20Day%20Tweet_zpszevnqiwr.jpg]

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...3967162369

He's just so presidential!

Such a classy guy. To be fair, he wrote that in 2014, but he might as well have written in today for all that he's modified his behavior to suit the office.
16-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if he claims, sometime in the near future, that someone hacked his twitter account and he never wrote [insert incriminating-remark-that-he's-trying-to-squirm-out-of here]

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
16-06-2017, 12:18 PM
(16-06-2017 10:33 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 10:30 AM)julep Wrote:  He's just so presidential!

Such a classy guy. To be fair, he wrote that in 2014, but he might as well have written in today for all that he's modified his behavior to suit the office.

Facepalm That tweet is like a left handed compliment...."Gee, you walk pretty good...for a cripple."

Edit to add: I can just hear trump say that to someone. I really can.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-06-2017, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2017 12:49 PM by Vera.)
And you, dancefortwo, post quite well... for one of them nasty wimmin Sleepy

(And you're right, he would totally say it!)

But not to worry, it's all been one elaborate joke, apparently...

[Image: trump-truman-show.jpg?w=1024&h=4...amp;crop=1]

When Donald Trump was elected president back in November, many top government officials were concerned about how his administration would pan out. So a committee was formed that was tasked with just that concern.

“We weren’t sure if Mr. Trump would be a good choice for president,” said a committee member who chose to remain anonymous. “So we came up with a brilliant idea to find out for sure.”

The committee, which calls themselves Alpha Bravo, decided to set up an elaborate simulation wherein Trump would think he is actually president.

“It would be similar to the movie The Truman Show,” said the anonymous source. “Trump would think he’s in the White House and running the country, but it’s just an elaborate simulation, and we would all watch it on TV.”

The simulation occurs in a giant studio built in the Nevada desert and employs over 4,000 actors.

Everything has been going well for a little over three weeks, but the system has shown signs of breaking down.

“Mr. Trump has started to notice things aren’t quite right. We’re pretty sure he noticed a camera the other as he stared at it and just kept adjusting his tie and hair for twenty minutes. Also his behavior is getting way beyond what we thought would happen. The whole travel ban and yelling at judges was something we couldn’t have anticipated. As a result, we’re going to pull the plug after 40 days.”

When asked why the public wasn’t made aware that the entire Trump presidency has simply been a TV show for the last month, our source stated they “thought it would be funnier that way.”

(Made a comment about there being a Truman/Trump Show joke in this whole thing... and was, as per usual, perfectly right Rolleyes )

Oh, oh, edited to add:

[Image: Capture.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
21-06-2017, 06:16 PM
I just gotta know....

.... how is this thread only 41 pages long?

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
21-06-2017, 07:17 PM
(21-06-2017 06:16 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I just gotta know....

Some of that probably comes from the revulsion of the rampant stupidity making a person unwilling to take the time to post, and re-experiencing said revulsion. Yes
21-06-2017, 07:23 PM
(21-06-2017 06:16 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I just gotta know....

The thread would have been one post had it been titled....Trump tweets that aren't stupid.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-06-2017, 02:55 PM
So Trump has now come out and said there are no tapes of his Comey conversations.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politi...index.html

His prior tweet
Quote:James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

In an unsurprising non-turn of events the president finally admits to just making this shit up. It was just fake news, sourced from the President himself.
Pretty much like the fake news of him publically claiming that Obama was wiretapping him.

How this idiot fake president can continually get away with this crap is beyond me. What would it take for his supporters to get annoyed at his antics?

Backed up by weeks of playing this little game out
Quote:"I've talked to the President. The President has nothing further to add on that.

Quote:I'm not hinting anything," Trump said. "I'll tell you about it over a very short period of time.

The USA president is a "little" man. Little in that he is immature, and has very little integrity and character. How can the world take this guy seriously? How can you USA citizens vote for this garbage?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
22-06-2017, 02:57 PM
(22-06-2017 02:55 PM)Stevil Wrote:  So Trump has now come out and said there are no tapes of his Comey conversations.

His prior tweet
Quote:James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

In an unsurprising non-turn of events the president finally admits to just making this shit up. It was just fake news, sourced from the President himself.
Pretty much like the fake news of him publically claiming that Obama was wiretapping him.

How this idiot fake president can continually get away with this crap is beyond me. What would it take for his supporters to get annoyed at his antics?

Backed up by weeks of playing this little game out
Quote:"I've talked to the President. The President has nothing further to add on that.

Quote:I'm not hinting anything," Trump said. "I'll tell you about it over a very short period of time.

The USA president is a "little" man. Little in that he is immature, and has very little integrity and character. How can the world take this guy seriously? How can you USA citizens vote for this garbage?

Most of us didn't.
[+] 7 users Like Fireball's post