Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
What kills me is asshats like Hannity criticized Obama for wearing a tan suit and using dijon mustard were "not Presidential", but defends this shithead acting like a tool constantly on Twitter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2017, 11:27 AM
(30-06-2017 10:53 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  What kills me is asshats like Hannity criticized Obama for wearing a tan suit and using dijon mustard were "not Presidential", but defends this shithead acting like a tool constantly on Twitter.

OMD, not Dijon mustard! Maybe even Grey Poupon! The disgrace!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!

-----------------------------------------

I am extremely pleased to see that @CNN has finally been exposed as #FakeNews and garbage journalism. It's about time!
------------------------------------------------------

Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL. What are they trying to hide?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she refused to go along w/ 'Trump hate!'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-07-2017, 07:57 AM
It really sucks having a president with the maturity, self-control, attention span, and vocabulary of a 4 year old child.

OK, the vocabulary may be a six year old child...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
01-07-2017, 08:58 AM
(01-07-2017 07:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  -----------------------------------------

I am extremely pleased to see that @CNN has finally been exposed as #FakeNews and garbage journalism. It's about time!

I am so angry at and embarrassed by the Americans who voted this idiot directly into the highest office in the world. Their own anger and frustration are no excuses for such a dereliction of duty. Just about any other normal Republican would have been better.

Angry
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
01-07-2017, 09:20 AM
(01-07-2017 08:58 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 07:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  -----------------------------------------

I am so angry at and embarrassed by the Americans who voted this idiot directly into the highest office in the world. Their own anger and frustration are no excuses for such a dereliction of duty. Just about any other normal Republican would have been better.

Angry

So am I. Sometimes when I'm in the grocery store I look around me and wonder how the person beside me in the checkout line voted. I feel like those who voted for trump are traitors to the country. I feel like there's a civil war being waged. There's a huge divide in the US. Those who voted for trump are wrong....just wrong. He is wrong for this country and for the planet.

I hate trump so much I can't watch the news anymore. If my husband is watching the news and I happen into the room I spew forth every curse word known to man. I need NEW curse words to discribe what I feel about that asshole. Does anyone know any new curse words?

I'm so disheartened that now I don't read as many TTA threads on fucking-trump because I get too upset. It's not healthy for me.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-07-2017, 11:24 AM
(01-07-2017 09:20 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 08:58 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  I am so angry at and embarrassed by the Americans who voted this idiot directly into the highest office in the world. Their own anger and frustration are no excuses for such a dereliction of duty. Just about any other normal Republican would have been better.

Angry

So am I. Sometimes when I'm in the grocery store I look around me and wonder how the person beside me in the checkout line voted. I feel like those who voted for trump are traitors to the country. I feel like there's a civil war being waged. There's a huge divide in the US. Those who voted for trump are wrong....just wrong. He is wrong for this country and for the planet.

I hate trump so much I can't watch the news anymore. If my husband is watching the news and I happen into the room I spew forth every curse word known to man. I need NEW curse words to discribe what I feel about that asshole. Does anyone know any new curse words?

I'm so disheartened that now I don't read as many TTA threads on fucking-trump because I get too upset. It's not healthy for me.

I have many international friends, and it is totally embarrassing.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Listen n00bs, you are embarrassed and that's good in a way, but you're far from the first country to elect a complete fucking tool to the highest office. I must say you managed to elect an arsehole that makes Bob Mugabe look sane, which is quite a feat Smile But you actually do still have a lot going for you Smile Trump is facing a lot of resistance.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
01-07-2017, 11:46 AM
(01-07-2017 09:20 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 08:58 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  I am so angry at and embarrassed by the Americans who voted this idiot directly into the highest office in the world. Their own anger and frustration are no excuses for such a dereliction of duty. Just about any other normal Republican would have been better.

Angry

Change Trump to Obama and you'll know how republicans felt for 8 years.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Not all of them.