Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(01-07-2017 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Change Trump to Obama and you'll know how republicans felt for 8 years.

And now you've got your own idiot in office, your own crowd in Senate, House and Judiciary, and you're *still* completely nowhere Smile How does it feel to have no one to blame for how shit your leadership is?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
01-07-2017, 12:07 PM
(01-07-2017 12:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Change Trump to Obama and you'll know how republicans felt for 8 years.

And now you've got your own idiot in office, your own crowd in Senate, House and Judiciary, and you're *still* completely nowhere Smile How does it feel to have no one to blame for how shit your leadership is?

We could make this thread much shorter and inconvenience fewer electrons if we change it to Smart Thing Trump Tweets! Tongue

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 4 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
01-07-2017, 12:10 PM
(01-07-2017 12:07 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 12:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  And now you've got your own idiot in office, your own crowd in Senate, House and Judiciary, and you're *still* completely nowhere Smile How does it feel to have no one to blame for how shit your leadership is?

We could make this thread much shorter and inconvenience fewer electrons if we change it to Smart Thing Trump Tweets! Tongue

That's no fun though...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-07-2017, 12:16 PM
(01-07-2017 12:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Nowhere?

Trump signed 28 laws passed by congress during his first 100 days in office, the most since Truman.

Trump signed 30 executive orders during his first 100 days, the most since Roosevelt. Most of them targeting burdensome regulations and Obama orders.

Trump withdrew us from the TPP and Paris climate nonsense.

Trump and the Republican senate got an extremely conservative justice on the supreme court.

And the supreme court allowed Trump's travel ban to mostly go into effect.

They continue to work on some of the bigger issues like tax reform and healthcare.

I'd say from a Republican point of view, things are going our way big time.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-07-2017, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 04:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-07-2017 12:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Nowhere?

Trump signed 28 laws passed by congress during his first 100 days in office, the most since Truman.

Trump claimed 38 on Twitter as of 23 Jun.

Let's see what they do shall we -

1 new policy legislation re VA,

8 were ceremonial or created initiatives ("To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs health care center in Center Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania, as the 'Abie Abraham VA Clinic'"- H.R.609, is undoubtedly the most significant legislation to pass since Truman),

5 amended or expanded existing laws,

9 funded various governmental operations,

15 that basically rolled back Obama workplace protections.

Wow! That's very impressive. One new law every 5 months!

Only thing this president has accomplished so far is to redefine "feckless".

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-07-2017, 12:41 PM
(01-07-2017 12:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'd say from a Republican point of view, things are going our way big time.

I forgot I was talking to a delusional nutjob Smile Thanks for reminding me.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-07-2017, 12:54 PM

To me, this is not about Republican versus Democratic policies. This is about someone unqualified to be President of the United States. Donald Trump lies 60% to 70% of the time. He insults people right and left. He doesn't even understand how the legal system works. He is a joke and an embarrassment. I just hope he doesn't accidentally kill a lot of people before he can be removed from office.
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
01-07-2017, 01:10 PM
(01-07-2017 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:20 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So am I. Sometimes when I'm in the grocery store I look around me and wonder how the person beside me in the checkout line voted. I feel like those who voted for trump are traitors to the country. I feel like there's a civil war being waged. There's a huge divide in the US. Those who voted for trump are wrong....just wrong. He is wrong for this country and for the planet.

I hate trump so much I can't watch the news anymore. If my husband is watching the news and I happen into the room I spew forth every curse word known to man. I need NEW curse words to discribe what I feel about that asshole. Does anyone know any new curse words?

I'm so disheartened that now I don't read as many TTA threads on fucking-trump because I get too upset. It's not healthy for me.

Change Trump to Obama and you'll know how republicans felt for 8 years.

The big difference is that Obama could read.

Both Bush's, father and son, were Einsteins compared to trump. Ronald "Take down that wall" Reagan was a veritable intellectual giant compared to trump. Compared to trump Jerry Ford was a genius. Even in the moments he was tripping down the stairs of Air Force One his brain was light years ahead of trump.

When all is said and done there's little doubt that trump will be singled out as probably the worst president in our nations history.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-07-2017, 01:57 PM
(01-07-2017 12:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 12:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  And now you've got your own idiot in office, your own crowd in Senate, House and Judiciary, and you're *still* completely nowhere Smile How does it feel to have no one to blame for how shit your leadership is?

Nowhere?

Trump signed 30 executive orders during his first 100 days, the most since Roosevelt. Most of them targeting burdensome regulations and Obama orders.

Trump withdrew us from the TPP and Paris climate nonsense.

Trump and the Republican senate got an extremely conservative justice on the supreme court.

And the supreme court allowed Trump's travel ban to mostly go into effect.

They continue to work on some of the bigger issues like tax reform and healthcare.

I'd say from a Republican point of view, things are going our way big time.

Point taken (my bolded) .For all the reasons you've listed he has done a bang up job of driving this country straight into the shitter.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 3 users Like whateverist's post
02-07-2017, 01:12 PM
He posted this on Twitter:

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man