Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(02-07-2017 08:22 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 08:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No. The polls were wrong in the "blue wall" states.

Pennsylvania Hillary +2.1
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...-5633.html

Michigan Hillary +3.6
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...-5533.html

Wisconsin Hillary +6.5
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...-5659.html

The national polls were pretty clear. There's a compendium of them here. Most of them had Clinton beating Trump by a couple of percentage points. The popular vote was just that:
Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)
Source: http://www.dailywire.com/news/11777/how-...s-barrett#

See the difference? A couple of percentage points. Pretty much as predicted.

The polls, alas, were pretty close.

That's the problem with polls. You can't predict the winner of the electoral college with national polls (but those are the ones people mistakenly follow the entire election). And the state polls are very innacurate. I looked at the polls over and over the entire election cycle. I saw the same thing repeatedly. More democrats polled than republicans. I don't believe Trumps numbers are as low as they say. Republicans won all 4 special elections. I would expect at least one to flip. Especially that South Carolina one that was a blue district as recently as 2010. And that Georgia special election won by the republican? The democrat was +7 in a SurveyUSA poll 3 weeks before the election and tied the day before, but the republican won by like 6 points. My honest belief is that the liberal media polls are purposely trying to suppress the vote by giving democrats an insurmountable lead in the polls. They hope some republicans see the polls and say "fuck it. My guy has no chance. I'll just stay home."

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2017, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 10:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
So the subreddit The Donald is where Trump got his epic takedown of CNN from. Consider The President of the United States has nothing better to do than browse subreddits of vulgar devotees? These are some of the posts by the clever and creative HansAssholeSolo who doctored the tape. He seems more of a protégé than a devotee.

I sure as shit hope Mattis has already swapped out the nuclear football for a dummy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Quiz:

Can you identify the tweets by Donald Trump and those that are fakes?
https://www.sporcle.com/games/zigga/trump-tweets

The mere fact that they all sound plausible should give everyone pause (are you listening Senators?).

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
03-07-2017, 06:55 AM
(02-07-2017 01:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gotta say. Dude is smart. He's playing the media for fools.

If by giving the Morning Joe its highest ratings ever means being played for fools, then I think the Beerzinski and Scarburrow are perfectly happy to be played.

"According to Nielsen’s second quarter ratings, MSNBC’s total viewers are up 73 percent year-over-year, with primetime viewership up 86 percent, easily making it the fastest growing cable news outlet.

Anchor Rachel Maddow has become a cultural icon on the left while also attracting a younger audience of viewers. MSNBC’s share of the coveted 25 to 54 demographic grew 78 percent in primetime over last year. Their primetime audience has nearly tripled since second quarter of 2014.

Scarborough said over Twitter that his show had a record month for ratings."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-07-2017, 07:10 AM
(03-07-2017 06:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If by giving the Morning Joe its highest ratings ever means being played for fools, then I think the Beerzinski and Scarburrow are perfectly happy to be played.

I have never watched the show before, but now that The Trump is railing against it - he's the president, does he have nothing better to do? - I'm curious to watch an episode or two.
03-07-2017, 07:16 AM
(03-07-2017 07:10 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 06:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If by giving the Morning Joe its highest ratings ever means being played for fools, then I think the Beerzinski and Scarburrow are perfectly happy to be played.

I have never watched the show before, but now that The Trump is railing against it - he's the president, does he have nothing better to do? - I'm curious to watch an episode or two.

I watch it for Mike "My Crazy Uncle" Barnacle and Willie "Deadpan" Geist.

03-07-2017, 07:17 AM
(02-07-2017 01:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gotta say. Dude is smart. He's playing the media for fools. They eat it up and overreact to everything he does. Which in turn makes it look like he's telling the truth about their agenda. This kind of stuff got him elected. And will get him reelected. The media didn't learn anything from the election.

Trump didn't really want to be President. That's why he did all those outrageous things in the campaign. He expected to lose. What he wanted was to stir the pot, get his face prominently in the limelight, and to be able to point the finger at the establishment and how nothing ever changes - as proven (or so he thought) by his losing the election and an establishment candidate winning even as "bad" as she was.

But, oops, he won after all and now he is absolutely clueless about how to conduct his responsibilities. So he's resorting to the only thing he knows how to do. He's punting.

And the scariest thing of all... his supporters STILL think he's legit. Facepalm
Right LDH? Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 9 users Like Impulse's post
03-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Trump is such an imbecile. Buzz Aldrin can't believe what a clueless idiot is standing at the presidential podium. trump's such a moron.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-07-2017, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2017 10:54 AM by Cosmo.)
He looks like he's in physical pain. Laugh out load

Oh man I laughed to tears just now. Thank you. Smile The beginning was hilarious.

Trump: I've felt very strongly about it for a long time.

Aldrin:

[Image: d97604ed8508078e8da38b5c2a45d582aa2a020e...366aef.jpg]

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
03-07-2017, 10:29 AM
(03-07-2017 10:17 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Trump is such an imbecile. Buzz Aldrin can't believe what a clueless idiot is standing at the presidential podium. trump's such a moron.

Haha, he sure has an expressive face!!! Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man