Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
So who thinks that trump is just tweeting crap so we don't talk about the real crap he is doing?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2016, 06:20 PM
(29-11-2016 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  So who thinks that trump is just tweeting crap so we don't talk about the real crap he is doing?

Probably, but he also probably really thinks flag burning should be banned.
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
29-11-2016, 09:01 PM
My personal take is that he's losing his marbles. Not that I think that is funny to say for people in general, in any way, but especially for the POTUS.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
29-11-2016, 09:07 PM
(29-11-2016 10:57 AM)Impulse Wrote:  A-a-a-n-d... the next stupid Twitter post:

Quote:Link
Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2016

So Trump doesn't like free speech now. Dodgy

He needs to read the Constitution. People born in the US can't lose their citizenship. Even a convicted criminal is a citizen of the country. They may lose their right to vote but they're still citizens of the country.

trump is an idiot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-11-2016, 09:14 PM
(29-11-2016 06:20 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  So who thinks that trump is just tweeting crap so we don't talk about the real crap he is doing?

Probably, but he also probably really thinks flag burning should be banned.

The Supreme Court ruled that burning the flag came under the Freedom of Speech. trump needs to read up on things......oh, I forgot.....he doesn't read stuff.

Yes, this is all a diversion from the horror of his Cabinet appointees.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-11-2016, 11:28 PM
We all know that Trump's a thin-skinned narcissist, but it takes a very special kind of stupid to undermine the validity of an election that you've already won. That's imbecility of such a rare variety that they've never made a bus short enough.

The takehome message here is that this is the real Donald Trump. It was all through the primaries, the election and now the post-election. This is what he is. The concilliatory words uttered at Thanks Giving are just a scripted attempt at "acting presidential". Remember this when somebody suggests that you must respect the president for the wounds of this election to heal. Trump's ongoing imbecility just keeps ripping the stitches out and plunging the dagger in.

I fear that the healing will come only after he damages the US as a whole so thoroughly that moderate Republicans and Democrats finally unite against him. Sadly, the only cure for Trump is more Trump.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 5 users Like Paleophyte's post
30-11-2016, 05:06 AM
(29-11-2016 09:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 06:20 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Probably, but he also probably really thinks flag burning should be banned.

The Supreme Court ruled that burning the flag came under the Freedom of Speech. trump needs to read up on things......oh, I forgot.....he doesn't read stuff.

He's got people to do the reading. What he's missing is people to do the listening to the people that do the reading.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-11-2016, 05:50 AM

I think it's one of the reasons, for sure. That's one reason that there isn't as much coverage of stuff like the Trump University settlement, his overseas conflicts of interest, his proposing to turn a personal profit by renting out a floor of his nasty Washington hotel to the Secret Service, etc.

But I think the other reason is that Trump still thinks like a reality TV performer and is trying to amp up his ratings. I believe he's incapable of understanding the scope and seriousness of the job of President. I also speculate that he may be in the first stages of dementia, given his increasingly erratic behavior.

I believe that within a couple of years, Trump is going to be impeached and possibly convicted of treason. He will go down in history as the most corrupt president and will dig through the basement and put in a new sub-basement in the worst president category. My hope, not very strong, is that he'll have dragged Pence into the loop and that the resulting mess will lead to a clean-out and reset of the Republican party, but I'm afraid we may get the New Puritans instead.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
30-11-2016, 05:53 AM
(30-11-2016 05:50 AM)julep Wrote:  But I think the other reason is that Trump still thinks like a reality TV performer and is trying to amp up his ratings. I believe he's incapable of understanding the scope and seriousness of the job of President. I also speculate that he may be in the first stages of dementia, given his increasingly erratic behavior.

All of which are things that delight your good friend Vlad.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-11-2016, 06:10 AM

I don't. That would require that he he understand that there needs to be a diversion which would mean that he understood the implications of his actions in some way. I've seen no evidence that he actually thinks about anything any deeper than a 2-year-old in the "mine, mine, mine" stage.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post