Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(11-07-2017 02:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I think it's easy to understand why. To the average republican voter, a college degree is unnecessary. They work as cops, mechanics, construction workers, plumbers and make a good living without college. And they see whiney college kids with liberal arts degrees working at Starbucks for minimum wage, suffering from all types of depression and needing safe spaces. So yeah, college has mostly become a joke.

When they lose their low skill jobs to machines, see competition bringing their wage and employment stability go in a downward spiral, they stop seeing college as a joke and start to resent those who, thanks to their college education, made them more and more obsolete in the employment market. Then they no longer are a joke, they are threat.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
13-07-2017, 02:29 AM
(11-07-2017 02:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I think it's easy to understand why. To the average republican voter, a college degree is unnecessary. They work as cops, mechanics, construction workers, plumbers and make a good living without college. And they see whiney college kids with liberal arts degrees working at Starbucks for minimum wage, suffering from all types of depression and needing safe spaces. So yeah, college has mostly become a joke.

Aw man, you are going to be so pissed when you're replaced by a robot designed by a Chinese college graduate.

Or would it be Russian? Who all exactly is the administration colluding with again?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-07-2017, 05:42 AM
(13-07-2017 02:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Aw man, you are going to be so pissed when you're replaced by a robot designed by a Chinese college graduate.

Or would it be Russian? Who all exactly is the administration colluding with again?

It's not like a bot couldn't easily replace him. He's pretty predictable on pretty much everything.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-07-2017, 05:56 AM
(13-07-2017 05:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 02:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Aw man, you are going to be so pissed when you're replaced by a robot designed by a Chinese college graduate.

It's not like a bot couldn't easily replace him. He's pretty predictable on pretty much everything.

Yeah. I mean, voting Republican and hiding in a basement full of ammo probably isn't too hard to program for.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Folks,

I was amused to hear Trump complaining about a witch hunt, after what he did to Obama with the birtherism.

What goes around......Smile

D.
[+] 6 users Like Dworkin's post
17-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Not such a good day for Dumpy.

After a big fight in the WH, Dumpy agreed to keep the Iran agreement.
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/pol...-deal.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/17/politics/h...index.html
So now they're back to "just repeal". LOL

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Deep Thoughts by Donald Trump
----
The Republicans never discuss how good their healthcare bill is, & it will get even better at lunchtime.The Dems scream death as OCare dies!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 19, 2017
----

I feel so inspired......

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
20-07-2017, 06:30 AM
(19-07-2017 03:06 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  Deep Thoughts by Donald Trump
----
The Republicans never discuss how good their healthcare bill is, & it will get even better at lunchtime.The Dems scream death as OCare dies!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 19, 2017
----

I feel so inspired......

I bet he even never read the thing.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-07-2017, 08:16 AM
Quote:Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

While all agree the U. S. President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us.FAKE NEWS

...when only crime so far is LEAKS against us....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
27-07-2017, 08:48 AM
"At a rally Tuesday night in Youngstown, Ohio, President Trump made a joke about one day having his face inscribed alongside Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln on Mount Rushmore. “I’d ask whether or not you think I will someday be on Mount Rushmore, but, no — here’s the problem: If I did it joking, totally joking, having fun, the fake-news media will say, ‘He believes he should be on Mount Rushmore!’ ” Trump said. “So I won’t say it, OK? I won’t say.”"

[Image: DFpfvcQXUAAg_bK.jpg]

[Image: DFn7uDPXYAEZ1L0.jpg]

[Image: DFvrPzpUAAMI67S.jpg]

[Image: DFqQaJJU0AAJ_5h.jpg]

[Image: DFo3tbNVoAAY8i-.jpg]

[Image: DFqeQVaXYAEmOc8.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 7 users Like Vera's post