Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2017, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2017 11:06 AM by Thoreauvian.)
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(27-07-2017 08:48 AM)Vera Wrote:  "At a rally Tuesday night in Youngstown, Ohio, President Trump made a joke about one day having his face inscribed alongside Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln on Mount Rushmore. “I’d ask whether or not you think I will someday be on Mount Rushmore, but, no — here’s the problem: If I did it joking, totally joking, having fun, the fake-news media will say, ‘He believes he should be on Mount Rushmore!’ ” Trump said. “So I won’t say it, OK? I won’t say.”"

Such comments are not about the credibility of the media at all, they're about Trump trying to discredit anyone who stands in his way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2017, 12:08 PM
(27-07-2017 10:34 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 08:48 AM)Vera Wrote:  "At a rally Tuesday night in Youngstown, Ohio, President Trump made a joke about one day having his face inscribed alongside Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln on Mount Rushmore. “I’d ask whether or not you think I will someday be on Mount Rushmore, but, no — here’s the problem: If I did it joking, totally joking, having fun, the fake-news media will say, ‘He believes he should be on Mount Rushmore!’ ” Trump said. “So I won’t say it, OK? I won’t say.”"

Such comments are not about the credibility of the media at all, they're about Trump trying to discredit anyone who stands in his way.

Actually, it's about evoking the image of him as part of Rushmore without anyone being able to say that he said it.

He plays a lot of children's mind games. I did it but you can't pin it on me. The other guy really did it. Because he is soo smart, people can't possibly see what he is doing.

Really, it's such a childish game that most people don't fathom that it could be that simple.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-07-2017, 02:26 PM
He did the.. I can't say, oh I said it. But I can't or didn't say it thing in speaches during the campaign constantly.

I guess it works to Rev up those, oh he's saying on his mind crowd despite how contrived those planned patterns of speaches are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-07-2017, 02:28 PM
I think I am getting to the point where I can't even laugh anymore. This isn't funny Sad

He is just a vile shell of a person.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like ShadowProject's post
10-08-2017, 03:51 PM
I'll just leave this here.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
10-08-2017, 03:58 PM
(10-08-2017 03:51 PM)Dr H Wrote:  I'll just leave this here.

Finally something funny to read on the pot. Or maybe it's depressing? Whatever, it will serve it's purpose.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Yeah, if it was free. Drinking Beverage
11-08-2017, 01:37 PM
(27-07-2017 02:28 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I think I am getting to the point where I can't even laugh anymore. This isn't funny Sad

He is just a vile shell of a person.

Not a shell. He is rather thick and solid, but vile all the way through.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
14-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Quote:Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Now that Ken Frazier of Merck Pharma has resigned from President's Manufacturing Council,he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-08-2017, 12:45 PM
(14-08-2017 09:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  
Quote:Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Now that Ken Frazier of Merck Pharma has resigned from President's Manufacturing Council,he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!

Trump demands respect even while he repeatedly disrespects others. He therefore doesn't deserve respect.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post