Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-08-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(14-08-2017 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Oh this is hilarious! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-08-2017, 09:26 AM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-retwe...n-reporter
15-08-2017, 09:49 AM
(15-08-2017 09:26 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-retwe...n-reporter

You beat me to it. I just read this in the Washington Post. This man is a child. He's a fucking idiot with no sense of boundries. He's a disgusting, fucked up bastard.

Have I told you guys how much I hate trump?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-08-2017, 09:55 AM
[Image: trump-retweet-train-killing-reporter-cnn-deleted.png]

President Trump has retweeted a cartoon of a train bearing the Trump logo killing a CNN reporter, just days after a protester at a white-nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was fatally run down by a driver who participated in that rally. The cartoon reads “Fake news can’t stop the Trump train.” In July, Trump shared a GIF of himself beating the CNN logo to a pulp. Thirty minutes after promoting the cartoon at 7 a.m. Tuesday, it was deleted from Trump’s Twitter feed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-08-2017, 10:46 AM
(15-08-2017 09:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Have I told you guys how much I hate trump?

It bears repeating. I'd call him slime but I wouldn't want to disparage slime by putting it in the same class.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
15-08-2017, 10:51 AM
(15-08-2017 09:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  [Image: trump-retweet-train-killing-reporter-cnn-deleted.png]

President Trump has retweeted a cartoon of a train bearing the Trump logo killing a CNN reporter, just days after a protester at a white-nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was fatally run down by a driver who participated in that rally. The cartoon reads “Fake news can’t stop the Trump train.” In July, Trump shared a GIF of himself beating the CNN logo to a pulp. Thirty minutes after promoting the cartoon at 7 a.m. Tuesday, it was deleted from Trump’s Twitter feed.

Took me a minute to notice the person getting run over - behind the CNN logo.

That moves the thing from stupid to sinister.

15-08-2017, 11:04 AM
(15-08-2017 10:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 09:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  [Image: trump-retweet-train-killing-reporter-cnn-deleted.png]

Took me a minute to notice the person getting run over - behind the CNN logo.

That moves the thing from stupid to sinister.

He'll blow it off as a joke of course. It'll take a reporter being killed before he'll even say anything about protecting the press, and even then it'll be with some coded message that says he's only reluctantly taking this action and doesn't really believe what he's saying. Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Can't the White House people figure out that they need to hire some intern to closely watch over trumps twitter feed and make sure crap isn't being sent out? They seem to have no idea how to control this fucking nitwit. Or the White House is such a chaotic place to work that common sense thinking left the building....along with Elvis. Jesus christ, these people are dimwitted.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
15-08-2017, 01:13 PM
(15-08-2017 12:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Can't the White House people figure out that they need to hire some intern to closely watch over trumps twitter feed and make sure crap isn't being sent out? They seem to have no idea how to control this fucking nitwit. Or the White House is such a chaotic place to work that common sense thinking left the building....along with Elvis. Jesus christ, these people are dimwitted.

Two of his tweets got deleted today.... someone is mopping up. This is surely not making him happy. I forecast thunder in the white house soon.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post