Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(15-08-2017 01:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 12:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Can't the White House people figure out that they need to hire some intern to closely watch over trumps twitter feed and make sure crap isn't being sent out? They seem to have no idea how to control this fucking nitwit. Or the White House is such a chaotic place to work that common sense thinking left the building....along with Elvis. Jesus christ, these people are dimwitted.

Two of his tweets got deleted today.... someone is mopping up. This is surely not making him happy. I forecast thunder in the white house soon.

They shouldn't be allowed to delete tweets and they all should be archived.

He also shouldn't be allowed to block people either on Twitter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/us/po...wsuit.html

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-08-2017, 01:51 PM
(15-08-2017 01:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 12:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Can't the White House people figure out that they need to hire some intern to closely watch over trumps twitter feed and make sure crap isn't being sent out? They seem to have no idea how to control this fucking nitwit. Or the White House is such a chaotic place to work that common sense thinking left the building....along with Elvis. Jesus christ, these people are dimwitted.

Two of his tweets got deleted today.... someone is mopping up. This is surely not making him happy. I forecast thunder in the white house soon.

(15-08-2017 01:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  ....someone is mopping up

Clean up on aisle 45.......clean up on aisle 45!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-09-2017, 06:22 AM
So, in a thread about stuff Trump tweets, I'm going to tell you about tweets he deletes. These things say just as much as the stuff he mashes out with his thumbs.

Trump had been enthusiastically supporting Luther Strange... only to delete the tweets when he lost to Roy Moore. I don't know if he figures this childish level of redaction is enough to fool everyone, or what. You think it'd be less damaging to just stop talking about Strange and move on, but quietly deleting it just makes everything look so much more desperate and pathetic. So far as I can tell, the man cannot bear to be linked to defeat in any way. It reminds me of the French election, when ahead of it, he claimed he was betting on "the winner". He never said who that was until after the election! Once Macron one, he came out in full support, saying he'd always supported him.

This is all so weird.
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
28-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Hurry up and impeach the fucker. Everyone in the world is losing braincells from facepalming so much. He's a danger to public health.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
02-10-2017, 02:13 PM
This popped up in my news feed from a source I’m not familiar with. If true we have just hit Dante’s 7th or maybe even 8th Circle of Hell.

Trump Just Dedicated A Golf Trophy He Didn’t Win to Hurricane Victims. Twitter Explodes

“On behalf of all of the people of Texas, and all of the people — if you look today and see what is happening, how horrible it is but we have it under really great control — Puerto Rico and the people of Florida who have really suffered over this last short period of time with the hurricanes, I want to just remember them,” Trump said.

“And we’re going to dedicate this trophy to all of those people that went through so much that we love — a part of our great state, really part of our great nation.”

[Image: Ur7XVsP.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
05-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Trump this morning: "Why Isn't the Senate Intel Committee looking into the Fake News Networks in OUR country to see why so much of our news is just made up-FAKE!"
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
05-10-2017, 01:14 PM
(05-10-2017 01:00 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Trump this morning: "Why Isn't the Senate Intel Committee looking into the Fake News Networks in OUR country to see why so much of our news is just made up-FAKE!"

I'd think there are enough investigations into his activities already. I'm surprised he wants another.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
06-10-2017, 09:54 PM
(02-10-2017 02:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This popped up in my news feed from a source I’m not familiar with. If true we have just hit Dante’s 7th or maybe even 8th Circle of Hell.

Trump Just Dedicated A Golf Trophy He Didn’t Win to Hurricane Victims. Twitter Explodes

“And we’re going to dedicate this trophy to all of those people that went through so much that we love — a part of our great state, really part of our great nation.”

[Image: Ur7XVsP.gif?zoom=2]

I for one didn't love what they went through. But hey, what does it matter what words mean? Nothing anymore. (Fragments don't matter, either.)

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
07-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Now he’s whining because he’s the butt of late-night jokes. Laugh out load

“A study conducted earlier this year found that Trump was the butt of more late-night jokes during his first 100 days in office than any recent president.”

Trumplethinskin is alive and mentally unwell.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-10-2017, 08:49 AM
(07-10-2017 08:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now he’s whining because he’s the butt of late-night jokes. Laugh out load

“A study conducted earlier this year found that Trump was the butt of more late-night jokes during his first 100 days in office than any recent president.”

Trumplethinskin is alive and mentally unwell.

As a living person and as a mentally unwell person I don't know which part of me should be more offended at that grouping.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.