Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(07-10-2017 08:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 08:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now he’s whining because he’s the butt of late-night jokes. Laugh out load

“A study conducted earlier this year found that Trump was the butt of more late-night jokes during his first 100 days in office than any recent president.”

Trumplethinskin is alive and mentally unwell.

As a living person and as a mentally unwell person I don't know which part of me should be more offended at that grouping.

You may have some mental health issues, but you are not a malignant narcissist who may yet destroy us all. You and trump are totally on the opposite end of the spectrum. You are a sweet loveable person and should never identify with the likes of trumplestilzchen.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2017, 12:42 PM
(07-10-2017 09:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  trumplestilzchen.
Bowing Laugh out load Heart

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
07-10-2017, 01:22 PM
(07-10-2017 09:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 08:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  As a living person and as a mentally unwell person I don't know which part of me should be more offended at that grouping.

You may have some mental health issues, but you are not a malignant narcissist who may yet destroy us all. You and trump are totally on the opposite end of the spectrum. You are a sweet loveable person and should never identify with the likes of trumplestilzchen.

It was just some self deprecating humour, I know I'm not quite as bad a piece of scum as Trump is

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
19-10-2017, 06:06 PM
This morning’s tweet was a doozy!

The Orange Trumplethinskin is now alleging that the Russians, Dems and FBI are behind the Steele Dossier.

"In the Twitter posting, Trump suggested that the FBI, the Democratic Party, and the Russian government conspired against him to create the “Steele Dossier,” the private intelligence document containing numerous allegations of Trump’s deep business and personal ties to Russia. The dossier, compiled by former British intelligence agent and Russia expert Christopher Steele, is most famous for the so-called “pee tape” allegation that in 2013 Trump hired two prostitutes to perform a “golden shower” urination show for him in a Moscow hotel room.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
20-10-2017, 01:16 PM
He is nuts.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-10-2017, 02:29 PM
(19-10-2017 06:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This morning’s tweet was a doozy!

The Orange Trumplethinskin is now alleging that the Russians, Dems and FBI are behind the Steele Dossier.

"In the Twitter posting, Trump suggested that the FBI, the Democratic Party, and the Russian government conspired against him to create the “Steele Dossier,” the private intelligence document containing numerous allegations of Trump’s deep business and personal ties to Russia. The dossier, compiled by former British intelligence agent and Russia expert Christopher Steele, is most famous for the so-called “pee tape” allegation that in 2013 Trump hired two prostitutes to perform a “golden shower” urination show for him in a Moscow hotel room.”

Didn't some of his minions plead the 5th to the Senate?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-10-2017, 03:49 PM
(20-10-2017 02:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 06:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This morning’s tweet was a doozy!

Didn't some of his minions plead the 5th to the Senate?

I don't know. But this tweet has lots of people wanting to invoke the 25th.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-10-2017, 03:56 PM
And now Trump has completely destroyed the credibility of a true American hero.

Exposed: Kelly Smeared Critical Congresswoman

It's all quite sad. First forcing him to publicly relive his son's death which is obviously very private and personal to him, and then feeding him false information about what the Congresswoman with the crazy cowboy hats said at the naming of a building in honor of 2 fallen G-Men.

If my little pea brain is smart enough to figure out Kelly was played, so is Kelly's.

How many heroes can we afford to lose?

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-10-2017, 04:46 PM
(20-10-2017 03:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 02:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Didn't some of his minions plead the 5th to the Senate?

I don't know. But this tweet has lots of people wanting to invoke the 25th.

Flynn did at least.

20-10-2017, 08:05 PM
(20-10-2017 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And now Trump has completely destroyed the credibility of a true American hero.

Exposed: Kelly Smeared Critical Congresswoman

It's all quite sad. First forcing him to publicly relive his son's death which is obviously very private and personal to him, and then feeding him false information about what the Congresswoman with the crazy cowboy hats said at the naming of a building in honor of 2 fallen G-Men.

If my little pea brain is smart enough to figure out Kelly was played, so is Kelly's.

How many heroes can we afford to lose?

At what point does it go over the line? What does Donald and his minions have to do for Congress to act? [Image: d5CgUxX.gif?zoom=2]
So much for the land of the free and the home of the brave.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post