Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(06-11-2017 07:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 07:04 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  It wasn't over Twitter, but I don't feel like starting a new thread for it:

Trump questioned Japan not shooting down the North Korean missiles that flew over the country a few months back. He said a country of Samurai warriors should have shot them down.

He is such an idiot...

Avoid fuck-ups. Fools, I call them. You all know the type -- no matter how good it sounds, everything they have anything to do with turns into a disaster
- William S. Burroughs Advice for Young People

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter
- Thomas Jefferson

Cheerful Charlie
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
15-11-2017, 12:55 PM
The buffoon in chief couldn't even get the town right when he tweeted condolences about the latest mass shooting in Rancho Tehama, CA.

Quote:May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.
(bold mine)
Facepalm

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
15-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Anything that erupts from that puss sacks shithole is stupid! [Image: Thumbs%20Up.png]
15-11-2017, 01:24 PM
(15-11-2017 12:55 PM)Impulse Wrote:  The buffoon in chief couldn't even get the town right when he tweeted condolences about the latest mass shooting in Rancho Tehama, CA.

Quote:May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.
(bold mine)
Facepalm

Copy-paste fail on his mass shooting template, given how many of these we've had?
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
15-11-2017, 02:16 PM
(15-11-2017 01:24 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Copy-paste fail on his mass shooting template, given how many of these we've had?

Perfectly possible.

Of course, had he done the more personal thing and called the town mayor, it probably would have come out right. Or, if not, would be far less public and embarrassing. It seems like a ridiculous thing to handle through tweets.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
15-11-2017, 03:00 PM
(15-11-2017 02:16 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-11-2017 01:24 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Copy-paste fail on his mass shooting template, given how many of these we've had?

Perfectly possible.

Of course, had he done the more personal thing and called the town mayor, it probably would have come out right. Or, if not, would be far less public and embarrassing. It seems like a ridiculous thing to handle through tweets.

Well, short Tweets is how a narcissist would handle things. It's the perfect paring of selfishness and technology.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-11-2017, 03:38 PM
I saw Trump speak on TV for a few minutes this afternoon, but couldn't watch for long. If he wasn't bragging, he was throwing previous administrations under the bus to look better himself.
15-11-2017, 03:48 PM
(15-11-2017 03:38 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  I saw Trump speak on TV for a few minutes this afternoon, but couldn't watch for long. If he wasn't bragging, he was throwing previous administrations under the bus to look better himself.
Did you miss the water bottle moment? Awkwardly amusing.

There's always that mention of there's a trump tweet hypocritical element of everything he does and tweets from the past him bashing others doing.

But this just slips in live of him getting the mocking of Rubio for water moment right back to him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-11-2017, 03:06 AM
(15-11-2017 03:38 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  I saw Trump speak on TV for a few minutes this afternoon, but couldn't watch for long. If he wasn't bragging, he was throwing previous administrations under the bus to look better himself.

Spoiler Alert: They transcribe what Trump said in a speech about the Iran nuclear deal, and when reading it straight, it is nonsensical. They then used the auto-complete from a smart phone's text chat, and managed to generate a sentence that made more sense in comparison.

In short, we'd be better of with an iPhone 7 for President.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-11-2017, 07:23 AM
Right on point!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post