Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2016, 06:13 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
Did Russia end up winning the Cold war?

Seriously.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Trump'rs real tweets if he were honest, "SUCKERS"

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
30-11-2016, 06:47 AM
(30-11-2016 06:18 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Trump'rs real tweets if he were honest, "SUCKERS"

He's gonna be playing all of us for at least the next 4 years. What's gonna be the most fun is watching him play his supporters and the Republican Party. Giving a temporary reprieve to a 1000 soon to be completely obsolete jobs to distract attention from appointing a former Goldman-Sachs partner Treasury Secretary is just delicious.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-11-2016, 07:14 AM
(29-11-2016 09:01 PM)Fireball Wrote:  My personal take is that he's losing his marbles. Not that I think that is funny to say for people in general, in any way, but especially for the POTUS.

He isn't losing his marbles yet. The more people insist that as prez he can't tweet, the more he has to show them that he can. It's still just typical malignant narcissist.

He can do anything, and anyone trying to keep him from it, is wrong.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-11-2016, 07:18 AM
(30-11-2016 07:14 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 09:01 PM)Fireball Wrote:  My personal take is that he's losing his marbles. Not that I think that is funny to say for people in general, in any way, but especially for the POTUS.

He isn't losing his marbles yet. The more people insist that as prez he can't tweet, the more he has to show them that he can. It's still just typical malignant narcissist.

Yabut, can he burn the US flag? Consider

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
30-11-2016, 08:05 AM
(29-11-2016 09:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The Supreme Court ruled that burning the flag came under the Freedom of Speech. trump needs to read up on things......oh, I forgot.....he doesn't read stuff.
Dancefortwo, I thought you knew. Trump doesn't need to read. He's just always right. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
30-11-2016, 08:07 AM
(29-11-2016 11:28 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Sadly, the only cure for Trump is more Trump.
Oh, we are so fucked... Weeping

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
30-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Last night CNN showed the correlation between Trump's tweets and the website infowars.com - they publish it, he tweets it.

It's a conspiracy site...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-11-2016, 08:17 AM
(30-11-2016 07:18 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 07:14 AM)Dom Wrote:  He isn't losing his marbles yet. The more people insist that as prez he can't tweet, the more he has to show them that he can. It's still just typical malignant narcissist.

Of course HE can. No one else can.

30-11-2016, 10:27 AM
(30-11-2016 07:18 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 07:14 AM)Dom Wrote:  He isn't losing his marbles yet. The more people insist that as prez he can't tweet, the more he has to show them that he can. It's still just typical malignant narcissist.

FTFY