Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-06-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
This was said at a rally in Minnesota and not a tweet, but still:

"The elite, the elite. Why are they elite? I have a much better apartment than they do. I am smarter than they are. I am richer than they are. I became president and they didn’t."

Complaining about "the elites" has been a staple for decades, and now he just claimed he's even more elite?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
23-06-2018, 12:45 PM
(22-06-2018 10:29 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  This was said at a rally in Minnesota and not a tweet, but still:

"The elite, the elite. Why are they elite? I have a much better apartment than they do. I am smarter than they are. I am richer than they are. I became president and they didn’t."

Complaining about "the elites" has been a staple for decades, and now he just claimed he's even more elite?

"Elite" "Globalist" and several other dog-whistles mean Jews. The Republican party has long since aligned with the far right extremists, your KKK and Aryan Brotherhood and the like.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump: "The face of the Democrats is now Maxine Waters who, together with Nancy Pelosi, have established a fine leadership team. They should always stay together and lead the Democrats, who want Open Borders and Unlimited Crime, well into the future....and pick Crooked Hillary for Pres."
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
27-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Wow! Big Trump Hater Congressman Joe Crowley, who many expected was going to take Nancy Pelosi’s place, just LOST his primary election. In other words, he’s out! That is a big one that nobody saw happening. Perhaps he should have been nicer, and more respectful, to his President!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 27, 2018
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
27-06-2018, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2018 07:55 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(27-06-2018 07:08 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Wow! Big Trump Hater Congressman Joe Crowley, who many expected was going to take Nancy Pelosi’s place, just LOST his primary election. In other words, he’s out! That is a big one that nobody saw happening. Perhaps he should have been nicer, and more respectful, to his President!

He doesn't mention at all that he lost to someone on the left. It wasn't because Crowley wasn't nice or respectful to him. Narcissistic moron. I'm amazed people worship this dumbass snowflake.
[+] 9 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
12-07-2018, 09:43 AM
"Ex-FBI LAYER (sic) Lisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress!" the President tweeted Wednesday. "Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER!"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/politics/...index.html
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
12-07-2018, 10:19 AM
(27-06-2018 07:14 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(27-06-2018 07:08 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Wow! Big Trump Hater Congressman Joe Crowley, who many expected was going to take Nancy Pelosi’s place, just LOST his primary election. In other words, he’s out! That is a big one that nobody saw happening. Perhaps he should have been nicer, and more respectful, to his President!

He doesn't mention at all that he lost to someone on the left. It wasn't because Crowley wasn't nice or respectful to him. Narcissistic moron. I'm amazed people worship this dumbass snowflake.

I fucking want a smaller version of one of those baby trump balloons Londoners are going to fly aloft. People should get hundreds of them and march in front of the White House when he's there. As each week goes by I get more and more angry. He's a traitor to this country and any Orangefuckface supporter flying a flag is also a traitor.

I gotta go to yoga so I can calm down.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-07-2018, 11:28 PM
So it seems that Trump has decided to repeat his North Korean strategy with the following tweet adressed to Iran this time.

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

I expect the two leaders will exchange tough words, then go to a highly mediatised meeting and return basically to a status quo with some people having the impression that something actually hapenned. Is it me or politic is starting to be more like forum's flame war and less like diplomacy and policy making?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
23-07-2018, 03:03 AM
(22-07-2018 11:28 PM)epronovost Wrote:  So it seems that Trump has decided to repeat his North Korean strategy with the following tweet adressed to Iran this time.

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

I expect the two leaders will exchange tough words, then go to a highly mediatised meeting and return basically to a status quo with some people having the impression that something actually hapenned. Is it me or politic is starting to be more like forum's flame war and less like diplomacy and policy making?
This shit's going to escalate.
Rouhani will come back with all caps and large font.
Trump will retaliate with all caps, large font and bold.
Then Rouhani with all caps, large font, bold and a block letter font type.

They will run out of font options.
Trump will give Rouhani some kinda nickname.
Rouhani will say "allah akbar!"
Trump will say "I love the smell of money!"
One guy will have a button on his desk, the other guy will have a bigger button on his desk.
They'll meetup, Trump will make a fool of himself and come home declaring a victory.
The media will call Trump an embarrassment (or a traitor, or BOTH)
Congress will convince Trump to walk back some of what he said
Fox will blame the media of having "Trump derangement syndrome" (is that a thing?)
Trump will blame Obama and crooked Hilary.
The late night comedians will have a gold mine of jokes ready.

And so the show goes on...
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
23-07-2018, 03:10 AM
Trump is already walking back the walk-back on Russian meddling:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
"So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!"
6:23 PM - Jul 22, 2018
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post