[Image: 2w5pmgw.jpg]

[Image: x1aiyf.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like Vera's post
17-12-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
Trump's so fearful of impeachment that he confused unprecedented with unpresidented.
[+] 4 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
18-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Why was this pinned?

☆☆☆
18-12-2016, 05:24 PM
(18-12-2016 05:14 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Why was this pinned?

Because Moms says... because there will be many, many more tweets.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Trump got pissed about a review by Vanity Fair of his restaurant in NYC called Trump Grill. Here's the review. It's really funny.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/t...ill-review

He tweeted about it the next day. I think this is the tweet....he tweets so much it's hard to sort them all out.

[Image: 8129410-4x3-940x705.jpg]

Then people tweeted about his stupid tweet.

[Image: 1024x1024.jpg]

And that afternoon Vanity Fair's got a flood of new subscribers. It went up like 100%. Laugh out load

I read a Facebook post on my husbands laptop in which people are trying to find new and different ways of POT...Pissing Off Trump. It shouldn't be too hard. I'm thinking of opening up a Twitter account just for the purpose of POT. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-12-2016, 11:10 PM
(18-12-2016 05:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Trump got pissed about a review by Vanity Fair of his restaurant in NYC called Trump Grill. Here's the review. It's really funny.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/t...ill-review

He tweeted about it the next day. I think this is the tweet....he tweets so much it's hard to sort them all out.

[Image: 8129410-4x3-940x705.jpg]

Then people tweeted about his stupid tweet.

[Image: 1024x1024.jpg]

And that afternoon Vanity Fair's got a flood of new subscribers. It went up like 100%. Laugh out load

I read a Facebook post on my husbands laptop in which people are trying to find new and different ways of POT...Pissing Off Trump. It shouldn't be too hard. I'm thinking of opening up a Twitter account just for the purpose of POT. Laugh out load

I'm mindful of your sig as I write this. Some future archeologists will be sorting through the debris of the world, and will find and translate tweets made by the last President of the United States, who was enraged by inflammatory tweets and triggered WW3.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-12-2016, 12:16 AM
(18-12-2016 11:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm mindful of your sig as I write this. Some future archeologists will be sorting through the debris of the world, and will find and translate tweets made by the last President of the United States, who was enraged by inflammatory tweets and triggered WW3.

One would hope that sooner or later the various political parties will realise that the greatest threat to their own self-interest is this senile delinquent buffoon, and will rally together to kick him out.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Yes, now thermonuclear armageddon can be unleashed by a thirteen year old with a twitter account and a particularly pithy comeback.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
19-12-2016, 12:57 AM
(19-12-2016 12:45 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Yes, now thermonuclear armageddon can be unleashed by a thirteen year old with a twitter account and a particularly pithy comeback.

You're making me want to get a twitter account...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-12-2016, 05:56 AM
(17-12-2016 09:38 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Trump's so fearful of impeachment that he confused unprecedented with unpresidented.

[Image: Own+Goal+Ronaldo+copy.jpg]

I still think 'unpresidented' is the best own-goal yet. He just coined the perfect new word for his personal brand of dumpster fire.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post