Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(19-12-2016 05:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I still think 'unpresidented' is the best own-goal yet. He just coined the perfect new word for his personal brand of dumpster fire.

"...I have the best dumpster fires..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-12-2016, 11:20 AM
(19-12-2016 10:06 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 05:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I still think 'unpresidented' is the best own-goal yet. He just coined the perfect new word for his personal brand of dumpster fire.

"...I have the best dumpster fires..."

Here's a trumpster fire for you...

[Image: trumpster-fire.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
19-12-2016, 02:01 PM
(17-12-2016 09:38 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Trump's so fearful of impeachment that he confused unprecedented with unpresidented.

Very unprecedential! Wink

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
19-12-2016, 02:56 PM
This isn't a tweet so it might be a little off topic but the Chinese government issued this statement after reading the tweets of donald trump:

“Trump is not behaving as a president who will become master of the White House in a month,” the Communist party controlled newspaper wrote in an editorial. “He bears no sense of how to lead a superpower.”

That's pretty sad. I agree with a goddamned communist newspaper editorial.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 9 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-12-2016, 03:05 PM
(19-12-2016 02:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This isn't a tweet so it might be a little off topic but the Chinese government issued this statement after reading the tweets of donald trump:

“Trump is not behaving as a president who will become master of the White House in a month,” the Communist party controlled newspaper wrote in an editorial. “He bears no sense of how to lead a superpower.”

Probably his only ally once sworn in will be Duterte. Ohmy
19-12-2016, 03:14 PM
(19-12-2016 02:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This isn't a tweet so it might be a little off topic but the Chinese government issued this statement after reading the tweets of donald trump:

He's a buffoon. America's a laughing stock.

When did I first mention the beginning of the decline of the American republic?

People questioned it.

Americans thinking they are immune to history is funny. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
19-12-2016, 03:48 PM
(19-12-2016 02:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  “Trump is not behaving as a president who will become master of the White House in a month,” the Communist party controlled newspaper wrote in an editorial. “He bears no sense of how to lead a superpower.”

And the sad thing is, they're just the country that said so...

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
19-12-2016, 03:57 PM

The Chinese have been anticipating the US teenage hormones kicking in for a very long time now. They've had to deal with many in the past in various ways. There is no doubt in my mind they are prepared for Trump. Trump, on the other hand, has no fucking clue what he's walking into. They've been waiting for him at least since JFK.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-12-2016, 04:04 PM
(19-12-2016 03:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

People questioned it.

History isn't even taught in our schools anymore, civics, government and economics have all been replaced.

It's beyond sad, it's downright dangerous for the future. Scared stupid people drinking the cool aid and years from now will be scratching their head saying, "why did we do this?" Decades from then it'll all start again.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-12-2016, 04:17 PM
(19-12-2016 03:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

People questioned it.

Banjo, you remind me a little of my father. He was a history major at the University of California at Berkeley and studied political science and ancient Roman history...well ancient history of all kinds. He would have said the same things you are saying now. It really resonates with me.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post