Stupid things you did when you were young.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2012, 03:45 PM
RE: Stupid things you did when you were young.
sorry I haven't read any of your stories an I have the one i think will make you laugh at least a little bit harder than the others. I was just chilling one day and I had a pain in my leg. so i went upstairs to ask if there was any pain reliever. well in doing so I had forgotten something. something vital to have when one wants to socialize whit people and by that I mean my pants. lol I walk around for a while and realized what i had did wrong and by then it was to late. so basically my parents threatened to tell my girlfriend{if I ever have one} this story.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2012, 06:35 PM
The stupidest thing I did when I was young was not to do nearly enough stupid things.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
24-08-2012, 06:36 PM
(24-08-2012 06:35 PM)cufflink Wrote:  The stupidest thing I did when I was young was not to do nearly enough stupid things.

Amen, my friend. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-08-2012, 08:29 PM
I did one stupid thing, and though it hasn't left an impact really in a negative way, besides maybe psychological damage, it's too embarrassing for this thread or even the embarrassing moments thread. (It's not something that happened that's embarrassing, it's that I'm embarrassed I did this. )

There, you don't get to know what I did, but I did it! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
24-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Stupid things you did when you were young.
(24-08-2012 08:29 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I did one stupid thing, and though it hasn't left an impact really in a negative way, besides maybe psychological damage, it's too embarrassing for this thread or even the embarrassing moments thread. (It's not something that happened that's embarrassing, it's that I'm embarrassed I did this. )

Pics or it didn't happen. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-08-2012, 08:44 PM
(24-08-2012 08:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 08:29 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I did one stupid thing, and though it hasn't left an impact really in a negative way, besides maybe psychological damage, it's too embarrassing for this thread or even the embarrassing moments thread. (It's not something that happened that's embarrassing, it's that I'm embarrassed I did this. )

Pics or it didn't happen. Dodgy

Yeah no, not that. Why would someone regret that? Big Grin

(I'm sure whatever it is exactly you're thinking, it's got be good in the oh-so-good sense Thumbsup )
24-08-2012, 08:52 PM
(24-08-2012 08:44 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 08:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen. Dodgy

Yeah no, not that. Why would someone regret that? Big Grin

(I'm sure whatever it is exactly you're thinking, it's got be good in the oh-so-good sense Thumbsup )

:yawn:

~Izel
24-08-2012, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 09:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-08-2012 10:25 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sixteen years old......my best friend decides that it would be a great idea to write off his car and collect the insurance money. I agree, and volunteer to do the job. I figure it will be fun. So we take the car to a ravine outside the city. The plan is to destroy the car, then call it in as stolen

Since the statute of limitations on fraud has long since expired, I'll share. Did this and got away with it. Your plan was flawed. What you do is find another guy with a piece of shit car neither of which have comprehensive insurance on them but do have collision (collison's required in my state). Run the less piece of shit car into the bigger piece of shit car in order to completely total the one being hit while minimizing the damage to the more functional one. When the insurance company totals the bigger piece of shit you split the payout. While I'm not proud of my actions, I was only fucking 16 at the time after all, I do appreciate a good criminal plan when I see it. Wink

(24-08-2012 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The list is long and incriminating....

Some bring back fond memories, some are impossible to forget no matter how hard I try.

Was a teen in the 70s and 20 something in the 80s...oh boy.

Me too. I should've just skipped High School and gone straight to University out of Junior High. But then I would've missed out on learning the LD50 of so many different things. And that knowledge has kept me alive more than once. Big Grin

(24-08-2012 08:29 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I did one stupid thing, ...

Only one? You didn't get out much did you.

(24-08-2012 08:29 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  ... and though it hasn't left an impact really in a negative way, besides maybe psychological damage, it's too embarrassing for this thread or even the embarrassing moments thread. (It's not something that happened that's embarrassing, it's that I'm embarrassed I did this. )

Pffft ... pretty sure I'd find it about as embarrassing as the kid here who thought showing his package online was the end of the world. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-08-2012, 09:27 PM
My Mother told me to hit my self and I did. Then she told me to hit my self harder and I listened.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
24-08-2012, 10:32 PM
It's not nearly as stupid as Stark's, but I'll give it a go...

Last year of High school my buddies wanted to go to Tim Hortons to pick up some coffee. Me and my best friend Pierre were broke so we decided to wake up in a different manner: roller blades and two ropes from the back of the car.

The laws of physics took a different turn, as we both smacked into each other on a hill going down. We rolled as one for about five meters and ended up falling into a ditch full of grey water.

We woke up, all right!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 6 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post