Stupid things you did when you were young.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Stupid things you did when you were young.
(19-09-2012 03:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 03:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I don't remember how old I was exactly...maybe 7 or 8. In our neighborhood, we had a humorous secret society called the Dink-Hawks. The Dink-Hawk Society. In order to be a member of the Dink-Hawks, you had to do whatever they assigned as your initiation. Mine was to ride a bus, in 95 degree weather, from La Jolla, to Downtown San Diego, in my mother's long black fur winter coat. I did it. I got some REALLY strange looks when I got on the bus. BlushWeepingTongue

But that wasn't the last time you wore your mother's clothing, was it?

STFU. Tongue
Not sure. maybe once for Halloween ? Prolly not though.
You should come down for our huge Halloween party. (Last year was 400 + peeps). Costume or Tux. Invite only.
(I wear a tux cuz I run the music, and deal with the club managers).
(Last year they warned us, "too many guys in the women's bathroom" .. club members complained). (But dad's on the board so ... meh).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2012, 04:35 PM
(19-09-2012 03:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 03:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But that wasn't the last time you wore your mother's clothing, was it?

STFU. Tongue
You should come down for our huge Halloween party. (Last year was 400 + peeps). Costume or Tux. Invite only.
(Last year they warned us, "too many guys in the women's bathroom" .. club members complained). (But dad's on the board so ... meh).

Can I wear a tux t-shirt?
And can I bring Snuffy? She's going as a pink and purple punk rocker.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-09-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm still young, but when I was even younger, I always thought if a movie in English had another language spoken in it, and then it was translated, the foreign language would become English.

For instance: Toy Story 3 when Buzz Lightyear speaks Spanish. If the movie was dubbed in Spanish, then Buzz Lightyear would be speaking English in the foreign dub. xD

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
19-09-2012, 04:44 PM
I used to think llamas had a head at each end of their bodies because of the Push-me-pull-me's in the original Dr. Doolittle movie.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-09-2012, 04:45 PM
(19-09-2012 04:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 03:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  STFU. Tongue

Can I wear a tux t-shirt?

You could maybe get away with the tea shirt, but no pets in the Country Club. Confused

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-09-2012, 04:53 PM
(19-09-2012 04:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 04:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Can I wear a tux t-shirt?

You could maybe get away with the tea shirt, but no pets in the Country Club. Confused

Pfff. Forget it, then. I cannot support such a discriminatory organization.

~Izel
19-09-2012, 05:21 PM
(19-09-2012 04:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 04:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You could maybe get away with the tea shirt, but no pets in the Country Club. Confused

Pfff. Forget it, then. I cannot support such a discriminatory organization.

My brother's cat is named Snuffy. He is a stray cat magnet, for some reason. They just know if they go to his door they will be ok. ?? He has a great picture/portrait of Snuffy, (our long time cat, which he took with him, when he moved out). The picture is Snuffy looking up at a poster of Garfield on the wall. Like "that's me, hey, that's me".

19-09-2012, 05:33 PM
How long have you got??? Tongue

Was a little rebel but things started to get a bit fucked up from the age of 16.

Used to wait outside Oakwood shops early in the morning waiting for all the paperboys/girls to turn up on there bikes to pick up there papers for delivery. Used to pick the most valuable ones and steal them... sold many to my mates stepdad who was a quite a large dealer in the area for pitifull amounts of drugs (hash and ecstacy)

Used to go to a place called "gerard street" to buy my hash.... one time nobody was in so I booted the door in and stole everything.... word got round it was me and the guy who owned the flat was after me.... so me and my mates got him first, gave him a kicking and threw him in the river.

Bought a old Skoda off my mate for half a giro (which at the time was £40) and decided to teach myself how to drive, crashed the car into the side of a house coming off a roundabout. Abandoned the vehicle but then changed my mind and drove it back to my flat and left it outside..... police came knocking for ages but in the end fucked off and left a police aware notice sticker on it. I had let the tyres down so nobody would nick it and me and my mates needed to go to pick up but we didnt have a pump, so we drove it with flat tyres there and back.... in the end got some traveller friends to get rid of it for me.

In winter we used to throw buckets of water onto the road and call the police and watch them skid out and crash on the black Ice.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-09-2012, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 06:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-09-2012 03:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Mine was to ride a bus, in 95 degree weather, from La Jolla, to Downtown San Diego, in my mother's long black fur winter coat, hat, and winter gloves. I did it. I got some REALLY strange looks when I got on the bus. BlushWeepingTongue

Damn, that sounds sweltering. I hope the coat, hat and gloves were all you were wearing.

(19-09-2012 04:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You could maybe get away with the tea shirt, but no pets in the Country Club. Confused

Note to self. Once the plan to "Share the wealth. Eat the rich." has been fully implemented, spare the atheist who went to Divinity School.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
19-09-2012, 06:57 PM
(19-09-2012 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 03:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Mine was to ride a bus, in 95 degree weather, from La Jolla, to Downtown San Diego, in my mother's long black fur winter coat, hat, and winter gloves. I did it. I got some REALLY strange looks when I got on the bus. BlushWeepingTongue

Damn, that sounds sweltering. I hope the coat, hat and gloves were all you wearing.

Note to self. Once me and my brother's plan to "Share the wealth. Eat the rich." has been fully implemented, spare the atheist who went to Divinity School.

Oh hell no.
Come to think of it, I think I had to do something else too.
I think I had to crawl, on my hands and knees to the bus stop, also.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post