Stupid wrong product...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Stupid wrong product...
I don't know will it be funny to you as it is to me, but it is pretty big mistake, from whoever made this t-shirt.

So, the whole collection of shirts is called "Proud to be Croatian" and the first t-shirt I see is the one that has a Serbian flag on it. For you this may not be such a big deal, but if you care to remember that there was a war between Croatia and Serbia a few decades ago, this "error" is even more fun/outrageous. I wonder did they do it on purpose?

[Image: my_first_proud_to_be_croatian_shirt-ra07...g?rlvnet=1]

You can see the rest of the shirts here, so you may see that there is pretty big difference in flags and national emblem of Croatia and Serbia.

http://www.zazzle.com/my+first+proud+to+...an+tshirts

Big Grin

This reminded me how the Chinese made these football balls during the last World Cup... It says Serbia, yet they put the Croatian emblem on the ball. How hard is it to Google one name before printing millions of products?

[Image: a.aaa.jpg]

Big Grin

Priceless...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post
24-07-2012, 06:17 AM
RE: Stupid wrong product...
The character in the t-shirt looks like he's standing in a pool of Croatian blood! Big Grin

That was quite the nasty little civil war you had there... Serbians had the upper hand too. Good thing it ended for the most part...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post