Stupidest dream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Stupidest dream
I just spent half the night dreaming that I was lying awake, unable to sleep, then the other half lying awake unable to sleep thinking of what a stupid dream that was Sadcryface

OK, carry on as you were...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Idlecuriosity's post
06-01-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Stupidest dream
(06-01-2013 12:57 AM)Idlecuriosity Wrote:  I just spent half the night dreaming that I was lying awake, unable to sleep, then the other half lying awake unable to sleep thinking of what a stupid dream that was Sadcryface

OK, carry on as you were...
Yuck I'm sorry.

I sometimes have dreams about being at work, only to wake up and be at work, so I don't feel like I've rested at all. I hate that.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-01-2013, 02:38 AM
Mine are usually very interesting (sometimes too much), but when I was working at the reception desk of a hotel and was sometimes doing 24-hour shifts, I used to dream I was still at work and constantiy standing up when someone approached.

The thing is, I would wake up more tired than when I'd gone to bed... until one night (or day, as it was after a night shift), I woke up, sitting up in bed, with my hand outstretched, as if to hand someone their key. Turns out, I've been doing this almost every night. I guess it was a good workout, though...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
06-01-2013, 02:46 AM
Wow, you were really into being a receptionist huh ?

My dreams are usually very fragmentary, but I do remember one during uni where I invented a new way of doing square roots and I woke up with a result firmly fixed in my mind - I forget what, something like sqrt 14. Promptly got out the old calculator and established that I'm only a good mathematician in my dreams Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-01-2013, 03:00 AM
(06-01-2013 02:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  Wow, you were really into being a receptionist huh ?

My dreams are usually very fragmentary, but I do remember one during uni where I invented a new way of doing square roots and I woke up with a result firmly fixed in my mind - I forget what, something like sqrt 14. Promptly got out the old calculator and established that I'm only a good mathematician in my dreams Tongue
I guess I just have a fear of failing at my job. At my first one, I used to work saturdays and wasn't allowed to leave the office, as someone had to answer the phones. Needless to say, I had a recurring dream of going out for just five minutes and my bosses coming to check up on me exactly when I'd gone out. Had it for years. After I quit, I kept dreaming I'd come back, but had forgotten how to do the job... Not nice...

Other than this, I'm a brilliant everything in my dreams Tongue

06-01-2013, 04:12 AM
I allways used to have dreams where I woke up and was like "Damn, that shit was only a dream" and wanted to go back to sleep to continue the dream.

I havent had one of those for a while, the last one I can remember involved Jessie J Blush

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-01-2013, 04:58 AM
Jessie J?

Why would you dream about the good Rev. Jackson? Or if you did, why would you want to go back to sleep to continue it?

As for me, I rarely remember any dreams unless I'm lucky enough (or unlucky sometimes) to wake up before I'm done with it (damn alarm clock anyway). When I do remember them, most of them are like movies. Maybe I watch too many movies. They don't star me; it's more like I'm just watching someone else's movie. Sometimes though, they're really awesome and I jot down what I can remember - I have gotten almost entire book plot lines from some of these dreams.

Sadly, only one novel so far and nobody wants to buy it. I guess my career as a novelist was only a dream.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
06-01-2013, 05:01 AM
Pshaw, there is no such thing as a stupid dream. Though, for your case, I may briefly reconsider that position. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
06-01-2013, 06:13 AM
(06-01-2013 04:58 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Jessie J?

Why would you dream about the good Rev. Jackson? Or if you did, why would you want to go back to sleep to continue it?
Erm... im not sure who Rev Jackson is, by the sounds of it I will stick to the version of Jessie J that I know of Thumbsup

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpP6x1lzq3CqUydUARE1x...tRdcmc50qh]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR07vRaTq9PhVAJd-jWZG3...JmrWkJYpQA]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-01-2013, 06:18 AM
(06-01-2013 06:13 AM)bemore Wrote:  I will stick to the version of Jessie J that I know of
In the biblical sense of the word, I'm guessing Drinking Beverage

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I dream I am Michael Faraday elconquistador 0 35 28-05-2014 12:41 PM
Last Post: elconquistador
  LUCI (Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer) Vosur 13 1,547 29-12-2013 09:39 PM
Last Post: wildlingflowers
  Whats it mean to have a "pleasant" "hell" dream/ or dream in hd? kunoxian drive 6 240 21-09-2013 05:35 AM
Last Post: Hafnof
  Wierdest dream I have ever had ELK12695 10 406 27-06-2013 06:05 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  Stupidest thing I've seen in years ELK12695 7 380 28-05-2013 03:46 PM
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  This is one of the stupidest articles I've ever read. kingschosen 14 693 07-06-2012 09:25 AM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver