Stupidest thing a creationist has ever said to you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2012, 01:39 PM
RE: Stupidest thing a creationist has ever said to you?
"Well it's god, he can do anything and you're too stupid to understand it!"

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Question's post
07-09-2012, 01:48 PM
"God is omnipotent, but is restricted to only logical possibilities."

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
07-09-2012, 04:36 PM
In a philosophy class while debating the existence of an after-life a Baptist minister proclaimed,

"The proof that there is an after-life is the fact that Jesus Christ rose from the dead"

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 3 users Like Thomas's post
07-09-2012, 05:06 PM
(07-09-2012 04:36 PM)Thomas Wrote:  In a philosophy class while debating the existence of an after-life a Baptist minister proclaimed,

"The proof that there is an after-life is the fact that Jesus Christ rose from the dead"

If it could be proven that Jesus did indeed rise several days after being killed, that would be conclusive proof that there have been zombies! BRAINS!!!

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
08-09-2012, 09:28 PM
I had a Creationist try to tell me that Atheists have no rights the other day, and that our constitution was created to "Protect your body and soul from Inquisition". We then got into a debate that somehow led to the statue of liberty and how she thought it came from her home country, Quebec, and not France, because France doesn't have copper mines. I then went into this whole lecture about commerce and importing goods, and eventually our conversation went back to the Statue itself and she tried to tell me that the tablet had a big "X" on it. When I then attempted to explain that it was the date for independence day, and not an X, showing her a load of photographs, she ignored them and replied with(And here's the punchline):

"No, it has an "X" on it. I know because it was in the X-men movie." And then she went into some crap about how Atheists refuse to trust their fellow man.
[+] 3 users Like pppgggr's post
08-09-2012, 09:40 PM
ME: How did Noah get to the penguins to put on the ark?

THEIST: Easy......PANGAEA.

ME: Facepalm. Yet I couldn't help but give him points for surprising me.

I then went on to tell him how convenient I thought it was that he's willing to listen to the geologists/science on pangaea but not on any other facts regarding what the very same geologist say about Pangaea, like the fact that it was hundreds of millions of years ago. Of course he's smarter that the scientists when it comes to time and eras.

Forget Jesus. Stars died so you could live.-Lawrence Krauss

For god loved the world so much he tortured his only begotten son, gave him a 3 day nap only to wake up in ultimate awesomeness and called it a sacrifice.
[+] 3 users Like Atheist Chiefs fan!'s post
09-09-2012, 12:55 AM
"If theres no god explain how the grass got there!"

gotta love the witnesses.
09-09-2012, 01:08 AM
(09-09-2012 12:55 AM)Godless Wrote:  "If theres no god explain how the grass got there!"

I usually get "Well how did the universe start then?" Like that somehow makes everything about christianity true. How WLC, and the rest of the Christians do not see the folly of this argument explodes my brain. Because they have to start to argue over which god "did it", and which sect/religion most accurately describes god. Which is all of them.

Also some of the things this Muslim says is so stupid it hurts.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
09-09-2012, 03:42 AM
(08-09-2012 09:40 PM)Atheist Chiefs fan! Wrote:  ME: How did Noah get to the penguins to put on the ark?

THEIST: Easy......PANGAEA.

ME: Facepalm. Yet I couldn't help but give him points for surprising me.

I then went on to tell him how convenient I thought it was that he's willing to listen to the geologists/science on pangaea but not on any other facts regarding what the very same geologist say about Pangaea, like the fact that it was hundreds of millions of years ago. Of course he's smarter that the scientists when it comes to time and eras.

Ask him why there are certain animals exclusively located in isolated areas. Did they just travel there without breeding and leaving the evidence behind, or did they simply evolve in that particular area.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
09-09-2012, 03:51 AM
(09-09-2012 12:55 AM)Godless Wrote:  "If theres no god explain how the grass got there!"

Eesh. I used to be a witness, myself. I was at my mom's flipping through one of her "Awake!" magazines recently and it was an article on Evolution and how it isn't true.

Eventually, I decided to stop reading out of interest and just started reading to count the fallacies and inaccuracies instead. She noticed I was scoffing and shaking my head a lot. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user