Stupidest thing a creationist has ever said to you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 05:58 AM
RE: Stupidest thing a creationist has ever said to you?
(09-09-2012 04:46 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 04:42 AM)Logisch Wrote:  You gotta have faith.

Faith is for the weak.

Psh, no, faith is for those who are truly in touch with Portal Jesus.

It makes sense if you already believe it.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 06:51 AM
*UPDATE*

I've just engaged in an online debate with a christian. Our discussion went from the topic of Crusades, which led to the topic of "killing witches" in the Bible. This gentleman claimed that (notice the fallacy) "No true christian would ever kill. The Bible only says that you should kill witches because the Illuminati, controlled by Satan, manipulated and changed the scriptures to make it look like God is the bad guy and to make christians look like they contradict themselves."

After asking him why God wasn't able to step in and stop meer humans (as well as Satan) from distorting his holy word, he responded with the following (taken directly from his post):

"No he couldn't because for centuries men have been evil. At the time the Bible was made soldiers gladly killed any who didn't obey the law. Evil has been around since Adam and Eve and more people are evil than good. That's why Satan has more power on this world. The Illuminati control this world and control alot of Christians with Pop music and Monarch Programming. The Lord is outnumbered. Too many people are evil now-a-days which is why there is so much hatred and not alot God can do."

So much for an omniscient, omnipotent God, huh?

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
09-09-2012, 07:35 AM
(09-09-2012 05:58 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 04:46 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Faith is for the weak.

Psh, no, faith is for those who are truly in touch with Portal Jesus.

It makes sense if you already believe it.

Define touch.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 08:14 AM by Free Thought.)
I'd hate to get the thread back on track but here is the first part of what I am sure was the shortest, (2nd) most horribly facepalmy "discussion" via YouTube comments that I have had, and I, having horrible debate skills am looking for some critiques on how to improve my sucktitued.

I am "APoorMarksman" in this conversation.
Marriage is between a man and a woman.ONLY.....Sorry the word of God calls homosexuality a ABOMINATION. No one in their right mind up until a few years ago even thought of marriage between same sex people. "SIN HAS RUN RAMPED".
I did not say it was right for David to have 3 wife's any more than Solomon had the right to have many wife's and others. Read on they paid a price for what they did.
thecatfishrod in reply to Piriathy 19 hours ago

thecatfishrod in reply to APoorMarksman 1 hour ago

All instruction is in it.
That is what God gave us.............What else can you debate with ? The writing's and teaching's of MEN ??  haa I think not !
thecatfishrod in reply to APoorMarksman 2 minutes ago

So, how was I doing so far?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-09-2012, 08:25 AM
(09-09-2012 08:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'd hate to get the thread back on track but here is the first part of what I am sure was the shortest, (2nd) most horribly facepalmy "discussion" via YouTube comments that I have had, and I, having horrible debate skills am looking for some critiques on how to improve my sucktitued.

I am "APoorMarksman" in this conversation.
Marriage is between a man and a woman.ONLY.....Sorry the word of God calls homosexuality a ABOMINATION. No one in their right mind up until a few years ago even thought of marriage between same sex people. "SIN HAS RUN RAMPED".
I did not say it was right for David to have 3 wife's any more than Solomon had the right to have many wife's and others. Read on they paid a price for what they did.
thecatfishrod in reply to Piriathy 19 hours ago

thecatfishrod in reply to APoorMarksman 1 hour ago

All instruction is in it.
That is what God gave us.............What else can you debate with ? The writing's and teaching's of MEN ??  haa I think not !
thecatfishrod in reply to APoorMarksman 2 minutes ago

So, how was I doing so far?
You're doing fine so far, though I wouldn't waste my time on this type of debate. I used to do that a lot as well, until the moment I realized that it's a complete waste of effort. If you want to knock down the foundation for their belief and expose the reason why they are Christian, ask them what evidence they have for the resurrection of Jesus, the very foundation of Christianity and start from there. They won't be able to refer to you to any source other than the Bible and you should know how to debunk that.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-09-2012, 08:28 AM
(09-09-2012 08:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You're doing fine so far, though I wouldn't waste my time on this type of debate. I used to do that a lot as well, until the moment I realized that it's a complete waste of effort. If you want to knock down the foundation for their belief and expose the reason why they are Christian, ask them what evidence they have for the resurrection of Jesus, the very foundation of Christianity and start from there. They won't be able to refer to you to any source other than the Bible and you should know how to debunk that.

Thanks, if I ever get a reply I'll try to shift things that way.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Well, I've hit a block with that guy.. I'll update the thing later...

09-09-2012, 08:15 PM
My drug dealing, thieving niece once told me she doesn't believe in evolution because monkeys don't wear bikinis.
[+] 2 users Like Rhonda_Bradshaw's post
09-09-2012, 08:19 PM
(09-09-2012 08:15 PM)Rhonda_Bradshaw Wrote:  My drug dealing, thieving niece once told me she doesn't believe in evolution because monkeys don't wear bikinis. Laughat

That's soooooo good.
I'm stealing that line!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-09-2012, 08:26 PM
(09-09-2012 08:15 PM)Rhonda_Bradshaw Wrote:  My drug dealing, thieving niece once told me she doesn't believe in evolution because monkeys don't wear bikinis.

[Image: monkey-bikini.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 5 users Like fstratzero's post