Sucked into the cyst popping video vortex on Youtube

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Sucked into the cyst popping video vortex on Youtube
(20-10-2015 10:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Definitely not a thread to be reading while you are eating breakfast. I'm also seriously rethinking the white rice I brought for lunch.

I'm still waiting for the Jenny that's gonna take a break from the forum to do real stuff. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-10-2015, 10:57 AM
What grosses me out is weird. There are many things that gross others out that don't gross me out (and vice versa).

"Gross" things that don't gross me out:
-pimples/blackheads and popping them.
-Blood
-Period/menstrual blood
-Vomit
-Sweat
-Fingernails
-Random detached hairs of unknown origin

Things that *do* gross me out:
-Human feces/urine
-Anything involving insects or similar creatures.
-Impaling flesh (knives or needles)
-Cutting flesh (cannot watch a surgery)
-Exposed organs

And more, but this is long enough haha. I actually tried to get my gf to watch this video with me a few days ago (the one in the OP) but she refused.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
20-10-2015, 11:05 AM
(20-10-2015 10:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 10:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Definitely not a thread to be reading while you are eating breakfast. I'm also seriously rethinking the white rice I brought for lunch.

I'm still waiting for the Jenny that's gonna take a break from the forum to do real stuff. Tongue

Luckily, some of the drama that I was expecting from my break-up didn't happen. Things have been quite peaceable actually. I think we both just realized it was time to move on. Of course, we are both sad things didn't work out and we still care about each other, but we are trying to handle things as amicably as possible. I also initially thought I was going to be moving out immediately, but we worked it out, so I just moved permanently to the bedroom down the hall. We kind of each have our own space, which seems to be working for us so far Big Grin

Now back to maggots and cysts and bubble wrap... Tongue
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-10-2015, 02:04 PM
(19-10-2015 08:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  It was entertaining for a while, then I got into severe cases of myiasis and shit like that.

Spoilered because nobody should fucking watch this.

And I complain about my bald spot Laugh out load Gasp

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post