Suggest some games to try.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Suggest some games to try.
I'm a few gaming generations behind, so I don't have a lot to suggest. For the PS3 I liked GTA V, The Last of Us, Skyrim, LoTR: Lego and a few others I can't remember at the moment. My main genre is jrpgs, some Zelda, some racing games, some button mashers and Tactics type games, but my old time favorite console is still SNES so it might be a bit too old school for what you're after.

Consoles just got too rich for my blood, and I found there are only a few games I like after spending a ton on a new system. If I play new games nowadays they tend to be a mmos, but I usually just stick to my old stuff. I may get a PS4 one of these days, but it'll be a few years up the road after the prices drop and there are enough games out that I'm interested in.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Xbox
Halo

Saints row

gears of war

crysis

mortal kombat

Umvc3

Skullgirls

Nintendo

Kirby

Supermario wii u

mario kart

supersmash brothers

pokemon.

Thats all I have so far.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 04:51 PM
(22-05-2014 09:15 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  I'm a few gaming generations behind, so I don't have a lot to suggest. For the PS3 I liked GTA V, The Last of Us, Skyrim, LoTR: Lego and a few others I can't remember at the moment. My main genre is jrpgs, some Zelda, some racing games, some button mashers and Tactics type games, but my old time favorite console is still SNES so it might be a bit too old school for what you're after.

Consoles just got too rich for my blood, and I found there are only a few games I like after spending a ton on a new system. If I play new games nowadays they tend to be a mmos, but I usually just stick to my old stuff. I may get a PS4 one of these days, but it'll be a few years up the road after the prices drop and there are enough games out that I'm interested in.

I've still got my SNES... Still great fun, and some of the games are brutally difficult.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2014, 12:22 PM
I came across a game called Crayon Physics and it turned out to be quite addictive; at least I enjoyed playing it for a few days. Only for computers and tablets, though.
07-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Ok, can you tell me now, which type of game you want to play. If you got bored with your old game collection then you can try my favorite games. I mostly play following games:
OpenTTD
Yume Nikki
Dwarf Fortress
Photopia
NetHack
Beneath a Steel Sky
Digital: A Love Story
Neptune’s Pride
Gravity Bone
They are the best game, try them at least once. I know I will surely going to love them all. Smile

https://www.airsoftatlanta.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2014, 05:35 AM
(07-06-2014 08:11 AM)JaniceGalindo Wrote:  Ok, can you tell me now, which type of game you want to play. If you got bored with your old game collection then you can try my favorite games. I mostly play following games:

Dwarf Fortress

They are the best game, try them at least once. I know I will surely going to love them all. Smile

Sir, when you list Dwarf Fortress as a 'best game', I am obliged to ask your criteria.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.