RE: Suggested new TTA product for online store
[Image: christopher-hitchens-hitch-slap-181.png]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
04-11-2012, 05:33 PM
(04-11-2012 11:11 AM)cufflink Wrote:  Tank tops.

Baseball caps.

Temporary tattoos.
If I don't specifically say so people will think it is another DL joke, which I admit are instant classics, but I am quite serious. Permanent tattoos! Okay, the artwork and outline/stencils for tattoos...Atheist flash. I think this is brilliant though I anticipate dismissal.

Anyhow, the Atheist/Light-bulb/Head thing would be pretty cool as a start, and I know there are some brilliant artists on here that would probably donate their artwork to the site. It would cost nothing to TTA if we got some donations as TTA would only be selling digital copies. Something kind-of like what you see on the very successful johnnytattoo site, only geared toward Atheism, Agnosticism, Non-Religion, and Anti-Religion. Maybe 5 bucks a pop or something. At any rate there is very little to lose.

04-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Suggested new TTA product for online store
So, who's in charge of making these happen? I nominate you!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-11-2012, 09:58 PM
As one of the inked...I agree with permanent, not temporary tattoos!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
04-11-2012, 11:49 PM
(04-11-2012 09:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As one of the inked...I agree with permanent, not temporary tattoos!

Can those be sold online? Huh

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-11-2012, 02:28 AM
we could have a bake sale!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
05-11-2012, 06:36 AM
(04-11-2012 11:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 09:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As one of the inked...I agree with permanent, not temporary tattoos!

Can those be sold online? Huh
The flash could be.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-11-2012, 01:15 PM
(04-11-2012 09:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So, who's in charge of making these happen? I nominate you!
We need some programmers so the image cannot just be copied, and have something animated that moves 'cross the flash so it cannot easily be gotten for free. I've seen a few programmers runnin' 'round here (You know who you are.) Next is the artists. If anyone wants to volunteer their work I could be a middle-man I suppose. Just keep in mind not to post images you make on the forum boards, otherwise people can just copy them and print them.

All of this assumes that A.) TTA is interested in doing this idea. B. We have folks willing to do some simple programming. C. We have good artists willing to donate professional images.

If you are in a position to do so, have the skills needed for this, and are willing an able, make your interest known here I suppose. If the pre-reqs are met I will create a new thread detailing the

This idea could be done as flash for actual tattoo's, as well as temporary tattoos.

06-11-2012, 04:38 PM
(05-11-2012 01:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 09:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So, who's in charge of making these happen? I nominate you!
We need some programmers so the image cannot just be copied, and have something animated that moves 'cross the flash so it cannot easily be gotten for free. I've seen a few programmers runnin' 'round here (You know who you are.) Next is the artists. If anyone wants to volunteer their work I could be a middle-man I suppose. Just keep in mind not to post images you make on the forum boards, otherwise people can just copy them and print them.

All of this assumes that A.) TTA is interested in doing this idea. B. We have folks willing to do some simple programming. C. We have good artists willing to donate professional images.

If you are in a position to do so, have the skills needed for this, and are willing an able, make your interest known here I suppose. If the pre-reqs are met I will create a new thread detailing the

This idea could be done as flash for actual tattoo's, as well as temporary tattoos.

It all has to go through Seth for approval, but in the past he asked for ideas. If we could present something concrete for him to consider, I think that would be really cool. Thumbsup

~Izel