Suggested new TTA product for online store

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: Suggested new TTA product for online store
(06-11-2012 04:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 01:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  We need some programmers so the image cannot just be copied, and have something animated that moves 'cross the flash so it cannot easily be gotten for free. I've seen a few programmers runnin' 'round here (You know who you are.) Next is the artists. If anyone wants to volunteer their work I could be a middle-man I suppose. Just keep in mind not to post images you make on the forum boards, otherwise people can just copy them and print them.

All of this assumes that A.) TTA is interested in doing this idea. B. We have folks willing to do some simple programming. C. We have good artists willing to donate professional images.

If you are in a position to do so, have the skills needed for this, and are willing an able, make your interest known here I suppose. If the pre-reqs are met I will create a new thread detailing the

This idea could be done as flash for actual tattoo's, as well as temporary tattoos.

It all has to go through Seth for approval, but in the past he asked for ideas. If we could present something concrete for him to consider, I think that would be really cool. Thumbsup
Okay well I layed out all of my cards out on the table. I think it would be best to ask what he thinks before getting folks balls-deep in a project that will just wind up getting scrapped. If Seth shows an interest in the idea I will try to get it organized. If you think it's better to do it ass end first I guess I could try that too. Let me know and I will set up an account exclusively for the project and start pleading my case with the folks here. I know an artist that might be willing to draw some stuff up if people present some good ideas.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Suggested new TTA product for online store
(06-11-2012 06:35 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(06-11-2012 04:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It all has to go through Seth for approval, but in the past he asked for ideas. If we could present something concrete for him to consider, I think that would be really cool. Thumbsup
Okay well I layed out all of my cards out on the table. I think it would be best to ask what he thinks before getting folks balls-deep in a project that will just wind up getting scrapped. If Seth shows an interest in the idea I will try to get it organized. If you think it's better to do it ass end first I guess I could try that too. Let me know and I will set up an account exclusively for the project and start pleading my case with the folks here. I know an artist that might be willing to draw some stuff up if people present some good ideas.

Stark has the TTA Batphone so let me confer with him a bit and see how we can move forward the best way.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
07-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Reading thread now.....bat phone in hand.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
07-11-2012, 10:43 PM
(07-11-2012 06:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Reading thread now.....bat phone in hand.
I am so in awe of you. I had no idea of the level of your power. Big Grin Bowing Bowing Bowing Bowing

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Lol Anjele.

dL, do me a favor.......pitch me the idea, in one paragraph, as though I've never heard anything about it.

Aaaaand GO!

Just visiting.

-SR
08-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Lol Anjele.

dL, do me a favor.......pitch me the idea, in one paragraph, as though I've never heard anything about it.

(07-11-2012 11:27 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Aaaaand GO!
TTA Product idea; Tattoo stencils/artworks for sell.

In the same way certain companies have done example here TTA could do something similar for little to no cost featuring non-religious/anti-religious/atheist type files to be used by for a tattoo artist to use. I believe that some of the gifted artists would be willing to donate images, and our resident programmers would be willing to volunteer their services to complete this. Personally, I don't care if TTA sells it or not, otherwise it could be something done on a thread, free of charge. Up to TTA and the people involved. That's basically it.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post