Suggestion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Suggestion
On this forum, when someone sends you a message and you respond, it always leaves their name off the response. Why is that? Wouldnt it be easier to leave their name on so the responder wouldnt get an error message telling them they have no name on the message?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: Suggestion
Not a personal issue.

Moved to the correct section.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-01-2013, 01:57 PM
(30-01-2013 01:15 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  On this forum, when someone sends you a message and you respond, it always leaves their name off the response. Why is that? Wouldnt it be easier to leave their name on so the responder wouldnt get an error message telling them they have no name on the message?
When you quote someone and you want to see who you quoted, click "Source". It will show you the complete HTML, including who you quoted.

Alternately, you can click "Preview Post" and it will show how you are quoting before you post it.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
30-01-2013, 05:09 PM
(30-01-2013 01:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:15 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  On this forum, when someone sends you a message and you respond, it always leaves their name off the response. Why is that? Wouldnt it be easier to leave their name on so the responder wouldnt get an error message telling them they have no name on the message?
When you quote someone and you want to see who you quoted, click "Source". It will show you the complete HTML, including who you quoted.

Alternately, you can click "Preview Post" and it will show how you are quoting before you post it.
Now, seeing the things I've said on here about my mental situation, do you honestly think I'm gonna remember that KC, my friend? All I know is I click where it says reply and expect it to go to the person to whom I am replying. like on any other forum, but it doesnt. I just get an error message.
30-01-2013, 05:12 PM
(30-01-2013 05:09 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  When you quote someone and you want to see who you quoted, click "Source". It will show you the complete HTML, including who you quoted.

Now, seeing the things I've said on here about my mental situation, do you honestly think I'm gonna remember that KC, my friend? All I know is I click where it says reply and expect it to go to the person to whom I am replying. like on any other forum, but it doesnt. I just get an error message.
So between the .5 seconds of you clicking "reply" until you see the post reply screen, you've forgotten to whom you're speaking to?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
30-01-2013, 05:26 PM
(30-01-2013 05:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:09 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Now, seeing the things I've said on here about my mental situation, do you honestly think I'm gonna remember that KC, my friend? All I know is I click where it says reply and expect it to go to the person to whom I am replying. like on any other forum, but it doesnt. I just get an error message.
So between the .5 seconds of you clicking "reply" until you see the post reply screen, you've forgotten to whom you're speaking to?
He has Alzheimer, remember? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
30-01-2013, 10:22 PM
(30-01-2013 05:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:09 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Now, seeing the things I've said on here about my mental situation, do you honestly think I'm gonna remember that KC, my friend? All I know is I click where it says reply and expect it to go to the person to whom I am replying. like on any other forum, but it doesnt. I just get an error message.
Actually, it's longer than .5 seconds, I am a very slow typer, but to answer your question, yes.
30-01-2013, 11:23 PM
(30-01-2013 05:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So between the .5 seconds of you clicking "reply" until you see the post reply screen, you've forgotten to whom you're speaking to?
He has Alzheimer, remember? Consider

Remember what?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
31-01-2013, 12:18 AM
I have Alzheimer? You'd think I'd remember that.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
31-01-2013, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 02:02 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Why has a Alzheimer's patient been allowed to, in the course of a day and 1/2, completely take over TTA ?
What's wrong with this picture ?
Are there no policies and procedures here, no moderation ? What is the purpose of TTA ? Is that purpose, and atmosphere being promoted by what has been allowed here ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.