Suggestion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: Suggestion
(31-01-2013 12:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why has a Alzheimer's patient been allowed to, in the course of a day and 1/2, completely take over TTA ?
What's wrong with this picture ?
Are there no policies and procedures here, no moderation ? What is the purpose of TTA ? Is that purpose, and atmosphere being promoted by what has been allowed here ?
Speaking for myself I can say that Moderation issues are taken seriously here Bucky, please don't think they are not. There are rules and guidelines that allow this forum to function for everybody who uses it but if you think this is not the case or you have concerns then please let us know.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
31-01-2013, 03:23 AM
RE: Suggestion
(31-01-2013 02:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 12:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why has a Alzheimer's patient been allowed to, in the course of a day and 1/2, completely take over TTA ?
What's wrong with this picture ?
Are there no policies and procedures here, no moderation ? What is the purpose of TTA ? Is that purpose, and atmosphere being promoted by what has been allowed here ?
Speaking for myself I can say that Moderation issues are taken seriously here Bucky, please don't think they are not. There are rules and guidelines that allow this forum to function for everybody who uses it but if you think this is not the case or you have concerns then please let us know.
Obviously something is seriously missing here, as this case went SO far off the rails with no intervention. Will discuss it in the clubhouse.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply