Suggestion.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: Suggestion.
How about you have to buy a Trump thread, Contribute $5+ for each thread you want to start haha.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-02-2017, 01:11 PM
(01-02-2017 12:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 11:20 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Also if a new person does make a trump thread...they have to be moved into the other group.

There are ways to manage visibility that don't include groups. It should be possible to make threads in that subforum only visible to people who click on the subforum, anyone who clicks on it. But they won't show under any other selection.

Maybe this software doesn't have the ability to do this, I haven't seen the backend. But the two types I am familiar with make this quite easy to do, so I assume this one has it too?

No it doesn't. It also doesn't stop them from showing up in new posts or today's posts.

Having access does change the view. If you don't have acesss to a particular group, you can't see it at all. Like the people not in the 18+ section just don't see the posts. But for everyone else they show up when you click on new posts or today's posts.

I'm just going to hope that things just settle down naturally.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-02-2017, 01:28 PM
[Image: 1bCLItL.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
02-02-2017, 10:27 PM
I noted on firing up the forums today that there were FIFTEEN threads referring to various aspects of the orange grub's presidency/ineptitude/leadership inabilities/nepotism/abuses etc. Do we really need so many threads about what effectively amounts to a single topic? That is; the guy's a totally fucktarded buffoon with the brainpower of a single-cell amoeba? Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
02-02-2017, 10:32 PM
(02-02-2017 10:27 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I noted on firing up the forums today that there were FIFTEEN threads referring to various aspects of the orange grub's presidency/ineptitude/leadership inabilities/nepotism/abuses etc. Do we really need so many threads about what effectively amounts to a single topic? That is; the guy's a totally fucktarded buffoon with the brainpower of a single-cell amoeba? Dodgy

Yep...

I'm trying to remain hopeful the shit will calm down...eventually.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-02-2017, 12:05 PM
I was thinking that for the Resources Section and for Refuting the Bible, it might be easier to navigate if the verses were separated by topic. That way people could specifically search for certain things.
03-02-2017, 12:26 PM
(03-02-2017 12:05 PM)Keen Wrote:  I was thinking that for the Resources Section and for Refuting the Bible, it might be easier to navigate if the verses were separated by topic. That way people could specifically search for certain things.

I like to keep this handy in my browser's speed dial.
Skeptics Annotated Bible
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-02-2017, 04:23 PM
(03-02-2017 12:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:05 PM)Keen Wrote:  I was thinking that for the Resources Section and for Refuting the Bible, it might be easier to navigate if the verses were separated by topic. That way people could specifically search for certain things.

I like to keep this handy in my browser's speed dial.
Skeptics Annotated Bible

I was always fond of bible gateway - It's easy to look things up and compare the wordings of different versions. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-02-2017, 04:45 PM
(02-02-2017 10:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 10:27 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I noted on firing up the forums today that there were FIFTEEN threads referring to various aspects of the orange grub's presidency/ineptitude/leadership inabilities/nepotism/abuses etc. Do we really need so many threads about what effectively amounts to a single topic? That is; the guy's a totally fucktarded buffoon with the brainpower of a single-cell amoeba? Dodgy

Yep...

Unfortunately Moms, if it does calm down around the country, not just on the forum, then it normalizes trump and his insanity. I would like to normalize and have everything calm down by getting rid of trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-02-2017, 05:16 PM
(03-02-2017 04:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 10:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yep...

Unfortunately Moms, if it does calm down around the country, not just on the forum, then it normalizes trump and his insanity. I would like to normalize and have everything calm down by getting rid of trump.

We all had a good laugh here during the inauguration when Trump got out of the car and started walking, I yelled at the TV "Now! Take the shot!".
Big Grin:
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post