Suggestion.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-02-2017, 06:11 PM
RE: Suggestion.
(03-02-2017 05:16 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 04:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Unfortunately Moms, if it does calm down around the country, not just on the forum, then it normalizes trump and his insanity. I would like to normalize and have everything calm down by getting rid of trump.

We all had a good laugh here during the inauguration when Trump got out of the car and started walking, I yelled at the TV "Now! Take the shot!".
Big Grin:

Again, one word...

Pence.

No

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
04-02-2017, 07:17 AM
(31-01-2017 09:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  1 big Trump thread in the politics section that all trump threads get merged into.
Any new little shit he does goes into said Trump thread and we can all go back to talking about other stupid politics stuff.

Should be called the Trump Dump.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-02-2017, 07:30 AM
(03-02-2017 06:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 05:16 PM)pablo Wrote:  We all had a good laugh here during the inauguration when Trump got out of the car and started walking, I yelled at the TV "Now! Take the shot!".
Big Grin:

Again, one word...

Pence.

No

It's not Trump or Pence, it's Bannon or Pence. I bet Bannon trumps Trump in every decision.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-02-2017, 09:52 AM
We used to have our very own pence...

[Image: 2571-Christmas-Pudding-Pack-Sixpence-1959-Reverse.jpg][Image: 1949AuThAve.jpg]

Thankfully they're now both dead and buried.

Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
04-02-2017, 07:46 PM
(03-02-2017 05:16 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 04:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Unfortunately Moms, if it does calm down around the country, not just on the forum, then it normalizes trump and his insanity. I would like to normalize and have everything calm down by getting rid of trump.

We all had a good laugh here during the inauguration when Trump got out of the car and started walking, I yelled at the TV "Now! Take the shot!".
Big Grin:

It wasn't funny when the gun jammed. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
04-02-2017, 07:56 PM
(03-02-2017 06:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 05:16 PM)pablo Wrote:  We all had a good laugh here during the inauguration when Trump got out of the car and started walking, I yelled at the TV "Now! Take the shot!".
Big Grin:

Again, one word...

Pence.

No

Maybe one day they'll both line up for a single shot. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
05-02-2017, 01:45 AM
Just make it one thread. Call it Trump!

Otherwise we should have 3 threads for every foreign leader.

It's only fair.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-02-2017, 06:15 AM
Guys, you can kinda get in trouble with the Secret Service for advocating the assassination of the POTUS in any way, last time I heard. Just keep in mind.

I think it's a horrible idea. As has been said, this is a supremely important topic and if you guys merge it in one big thread or two(or three), then no one person who is not active enough is going to be able to keep up with what is happening if that's what interests them. I think the private subforum idea is an excellent one.

My advice, either way, is to try something out and see how the membership adjusts to it, then change it if seems required.
05-02-2017, 06:35 AM
I'm in the UK so the secret service doesn't bother me, Hopefully someone will be bonkers enough to terminate the orange slug, shame a sprinkling of salt won't do the job. I'm undecided on this as I can see both sides of argument for merging these threads or not.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-02-2017, 07:25 AM
(05-02-2017 06:15 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  Guys, you can kinda get in trouble with the Secret Service for advocating the assassination of the POTUS in any way, last time I heard. Just keep in mind.

As far as I'm concerned, the US secret service can suck the dingleberries off my arse hairs... It has no jurisdiction outside US borders.

So I vote YES for assassination.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg-AuRf-8zxIZCRdno0nJ...IJ9rFknBgu]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.