Suggestion.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-02-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Suggestion.
Maybe just move them all to the Politics section for quarantine. Sure, it's also "World Events" but so is anything the SCROTUS does. So is anything I do, just not a very significant world event. Leave "World Events" for news that interests us non-Murikans. There are currently Trump threads infesting almost every section of the forum including Philosophy, Atheism and Theism and Conspiracy Theories.

If the worst of their influence was limitted to just one section that would be a big improvement.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
05-02-2017, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 01:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-02-2017 01:26 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Maybe just move them all to the Politics section for quarantine. Sure, it's also "World Events" but so is anything the SCROTUS does. So is anything I do, just not a very significant world event. Leave "World Events" for news that interests us non-Murikans. There are currently Trump threads infesting almost every section of the forum including Philosophy, Atheism and Theism and Conspiracy Theories.

If the worst of their influence was limitted to just one section that would be a big improvement.

I second that emotion.

(yeah yeah Vera, I'm getting to it)

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Every time I see a new trump thread, I'm going to open a new Malcolm Turnbull thread.

Then when questioned I shall answer "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI!"

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post