Suggestion for new subforum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Suggestion for new subforum
Could we maybe create a Troll subforum for obvious troll posts? I have a hard enough time traveling the new posts page from mobile. Right now this forum is seriously clogged with shit and I am all out of draino.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Losty's post
13-03-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Suggestion for new subforum
[Image: o-TROLLS-facebook.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-03-2014, 07:44 PM
(13-03-2014 12:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Could we maybe create a Troll subforum for obvious troll posts? I have a hard enough time traveling the new posts page from mobile. Right now this forum is seriously clogged with shit and I am all out of draino.

Problem with that is people can't agree on what are 'obvious troll posts'. Many people accused Egor of that and he clearly wasn't a troll.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Well I was seeing nothing but MissMeng in my new posts section for so long. I hope she doesn't come back. Maybe her puppet master will develope a severe case of the crabs.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
13-03-2014, 07:53 PM
(13-03-2014 07:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 12:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Could we maybe create a Troll subforum for obvious troll posts? I have a hard enough time traveling the new posts page from mobile. Right now this forum is seriously clogged with shit and I am all out of draino.

Problem with that is people can't agree on what are 'obvious troll posts'. Many people accused Egor of that and he clearly wasn't a troll.

I know quite a lot of people that would disagree with you on that one.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-03-2014, 07:54 PM
(13-03-2014 07:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I know quite a lot of people that would disagree with you on that one.

That's exactly my point.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
13-03-2014, 07:57 PM
(13-03-2014 07:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 07:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I know quite a lot of people that would disagree with you on that one.

That's exactly my point.

Do I have to pull out his many many temper tantrums (including the one where he named you as a traitor)?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-03-2014, 08:07 PM
(13-03-2014 07:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Do I have to pull out his many many temper tantrums (including the one where he named you as a traitor)?

Feel free, I think they were his actual thoughts though and he wasn't just trolling.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Why don't we just throw them in the pit?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-03-2014, 08:35 PM
(13-03-2014 07:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 07:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Problem with that is people can't agree on what are 'obvious troll posts'. Many people accused Egor of that and he clearly wasn't a troll.

I know quite a lot of people that would disagree with you on that one.

He certainly became a troll.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user