Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Suicide
(26-08-2014 06:25 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I was cutting Sad

Dustin, are you old enough to drive? Do you have a drivers licence? HeartHugHeart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-08-2014, 06:52 PM
(26-08-2014 06:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Dustin, are you old enough to drive? Do you have a drivers licence? HeartHugHeart
Yes I do have a car
26-08-2014, 07:00 PM
(26-08-2014 06:52 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Dustin, are you old enough to drive? Do you have a drivers licence? HeartHugHeart
Yes I do have a car

What kind of car is it? When I was 16 I had a hand-me-down car that barely ran and was all rusted. I was so embarrassed to drive to school in it.

I must say, you write very well and seem like you are very intelligent. Shy, but really smart. Is there anything you are interested in doing? A lot of kids are interested in game design and stuff. Anything like that interest you?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-08-2014, 07:10 PM

Dustin, read my PM okay? I was in class and couldn't PM you back quick enough. Sad
26-08-2014, 07:12 PM
(26-08-2014 07:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:52 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Yes I do have a car

What kind of car is it? When I was 16 I had a hand-me-down car that barely ran and was all rusted. I was so embarrassed to drive to school in it.

I must say, you write very well and seem like you are very intelligent. Shy, but really smart. Is there anything you are interested in doing? A lot of kids are interested in game design and stuff. Anything like that interest you?

I have a 98 mustang Big Grin umm I like music and gaming the most
26-08-2014, 07:13 PM
(26-08-2014 07:12 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 07:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What kind of car is it? When I was 16 I had a hand-me-down car that barely ran and was all rusted. I was so embarrassed to drive to school in it.

I'm even super shy on here I only really open up via pm
26-08-2014, 08:56 PM
I sincerely hope you are feeling stronger every day!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
26-08-2014, 09:37 PM
(26-08-2014 07:12 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 07:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What kind of car is it? When I was 16 I had a hand-me-down car that barely ran and was all rusted. I was so embarrassed to drive to school in it.

Nice car! Or at least I've always imagined Mustangs to be nice cars. hmm, music and gaming...those are both really good things to turn toThumbsup Have you tried writing lyrics? Sometimes it helps dealing with emotions if you can express them into words.
Do you have any favorite game or genre? Even if you're too shy to post, it might help to find a forum that deals specifically with that game/genre to help keep you pumped and to help distract. Or a website too. I was just thinking that forums tend to keep new information coming in and has more fan input like theories and ideas for the game and whatnot.
You don't have to do either of course, they're just ideas. I just hope you can stay strong and that you know you got plenty of caring people to help here Hug

[Image: notagain.gif]
26-08-2014, 10:05 PM
(26-08-2014 08:56 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I sincerely hope you are feeling stronger every day!

It's a ongoing battle I have good days and bad days today was a bad one
26-08-2014, 10:32 PM
(26-08-2014 06:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

I tried to pm you back but I can't