Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2014, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 11:58 AM by Dustinstig.)
RE: Suicide
I'm depressed, I told my guy friends that I'm bi and it made me feel uncomfortable that I told them I want to be penetrated by another guy Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2014, 11:50 AM
I've been cutting over this
27-08-2014, 12:28 PM
What do you get from cutting?

I don't say that to be snarky or anything, I really don't understand what people gain from it. I am trying to learn. People repeat things that gives them some sort of payoff, I'm just wondering what YOU, personally, get from it.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
27-08-2014, 12:45 PM
(27-08-2014 12:28 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  What do you get from cutting?

I don't say that to be snarky or anything, I really don't understand what people gain from it. I am trying to learn. People repeat things that gives them some sort of payoff, I'm just wondering what YOU, personally, get from it.

For me it's a relive of the stress of life and the lack of a social life
27-08-2014, 01:08 PM
I think Bows and Arrows is trying to get at something I was asking as well- I get that cutting gives you some relief- but is it a chance to focus on a particular thing such as the physical pain? Or do you feel like you are punishing yourself? Something else? I think we could better help you find an alternative way of dealing with the cutting if you could help us understand why you do it. As Bows and Arrows put it, what is the "payoff"?
27-08-2014, 03:47 PM
(27-08-2014 11:42 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm depressed, I told my guy friends that I'm bi and it made me feel uncomfortable that I told them I want to be penetrated by another guy Sad

It's perfectly fine to be bi. Nothing wrong with it at all. I've known many bisexual guys over the years. You need to know that the rate of bi and gay sexuality has stayed fairly consistent over hundreds of years so it's part of nature and even many animals in nature are bi and gay.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-08-2014, 04:11 PM
(27-08-2014 03:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 11:42 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm depressed, I told my guy friends that I'm bi and it made me feel uncomfortable that I told them I want to be penetrated by another guy Sad

It's perfectly fine to be bi. Nothing wrong with it at all. I've known many bisexual guys over the years. You need to know that the rate of bi and gay sexuality has stayed fairly consistent over hundreds of years so it's part of nature and even many animals in nature are bi and gay.

Like dancefortwo said, bisexuality is as natural as any other sexuality. As you know, I'm bisexual myself. It's no big deal.
People like different things. Some don't even like the idea of anal sex. Others literally get off on it. Nobody is being harmed, so no harm done.
To talk someone down because of their sexuality is akin to berating someone for liking olives more than anchovies on their pizza.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 2 users Like One Above All's post
27-08-2014, 04:37 PM
(27-08-2014 04:11 PM)One Above All Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 03:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's perfectly fine to be bi. Nothing wrong with it at all. I've known many bisexual guys over the years. You need to know that the rate of bi and gay sexuality has stayed fairly consistent over hundreds of years so it's part of nature and even many animals in nature are bi and gay.

Like dancefortwo said, bisexuality is as natural as any other sexuality. As you know, I'm bisexual myself. It's no big deal.
People like different things. Some don't even like the idea of anal sex. Others literally get off on it. Nobody is being harmed, so no harm done.
To talk someone down because of their sexuality is akin to berating someone for liking olives more than anchovies on their pizza.

Yeah I just feel kinda gross because of it
27-08-2014, 04:42 PM
(27-08-2014 04:37 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 04:11 PM)One Above All Wrote:  Like dancefortwo said, bisexuality is as natural as any other sexuality. As you know, I'm bisexual myself. It's no big deal.

Yeah I just feel kinda gross because of it

Meh. A lot of things people do in daily life are worse, such as... touching just about anything that hasn't been disinfected just prior to them touching those objects. Money, door knobs, bottles of water... even toilet paper. Hell, just shaking someone's hand can be worse.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
27-08-2014, 07:10 PM
(26-08-2014 10:32 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Dustin, are you old enough to drive? Do you have a drivers licence? HeartHugHeart

I tried to pm you back but I can't

Sorry, for some reason my PM got disabled. I fixed it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.