Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Suicide
(27-08-2014 04:37 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 04:11 PM)One Above All Wrote:  Like dancefortwo said, bisexuality is as natural as any other sexuality. As you know, I'm bisexual myself. It's no big deal.
People like different things. Some don't even like the idea of anal sex. Others literally get off on it. Nobody is being harmed, so no harm done.
To talk someone down because of their sexuality is akin to berating someone for liking olives more than anchovies on their pizza.

Yeah I just feel kinda gross because of it

Are you from a religious family?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Nights are so depressing for me... It's when I feel the most alone Sad
27-08-2014, 11:17 PM
(27-08-2014 07:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 04:37 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Yeah I just feel kinda gross because of it

Are you from a religious family?

Yeah
28-08-2014, 02:19 PM
(27-08-2014 11:17 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 07:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Are you from a religious family?

Yeah

Do they know about how you are feeling and about your cutting and sexuality? Are they supportive in any way?

28-08-2014, 02:30 PM
(28-08-2014 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 11:17 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Yeah

Do they know about how you are feeling and about your cutting and sexuality? Are they supportive in any way?

They know about my cutting but not my sexuality and no there not very supportive of me
29-08-2014, 09:51 PM
(27-08-2014 11:15 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Nights are so depressing for me... It's when I feel the most alone Sad

You are not alone, Dustin. Smile We are here for you, and as dark as it may seem now, you will meet people who will respect you and treat you as such.
29-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Out of all of the possible completely random combinations of DNA and Firing synapses of Electrical jolts moving along a complex ocean of chemicals in a fleshy container that could ever possibly combine to make something. YOU are the one who exists from it. You are the person whom out of all the infinite possible combinations...it is YOU who exists and nobody else exists in your place.

Do you have any idea how fucking lucky you are to be here to have the capacity to enjoy it all?

Any idea at all? If you end it now, you won't be around to see all of the other amazing fucking shit that has yet to come. You will not be around to see yourself someplace amazing.

http://photography.nationalgeographic.co...f-the-day/

It might help to look at some beautiful pictures of people and places that you could very well see with your own eyes one day, because no matter how bleak things may seem right now. They are very well within your grasp if you try hard enough.

So, of course everything is meaningless and life is too, If you do not believe in yourself. If you do not believe in life, If you do not believe in beauty and world and how amazingly lucky you are to be here to enjoy it all.

Remember what the cat baron said from Miyazaki's film The Cat Returns said?

Quote:"Always believe in yourself, do this, and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear" - The Baron "The Cat Returns"

Believe in yourself and you will have nothing to fear of the difficulties of our world. No matter how difficult, you can and will prevail. The only thing you need to do is not give up.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
30-08-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm feeling so alone I have nobody to talk to Sad I already self harmed a bunch and I feel like shit
30-08-2014, 10:39 AM
(30-08-2014 10:34 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm feeling so alone I have nobody to talk to Sad I already self harmed a bunch and I feel like shit

Dustin, are you going to start back to school soon or did you graduate last spring? Do you have anything you want to do as a career? Any long term goals?

30-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Forgot to add lots of these........Hug