Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Suicide
(30-08-2014 10:39 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:34 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm feeling so alone I have nobody to talk to Sad I already self harmed a bunch and I feel like shit

Dustin, are you going to start back to school soon or did you graduate last spring? Do you have anything you want to do as a career? Any long term goals?

I'm a senior this year and I want to be a mechanic and own my own shop... I just have nobody to talk to
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2014, 10:47 AM
(30-08-2014 10:41 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:39 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Dustin, are you going to start back to school soon or did you graduate last spring? Do you have anything you want to do as a career? Any long term goals?

I'm a senior this year and I want to be a mechanic and own my own shop... I just have nobody to talk to

Ha, nor will anyone else after they graduate - it will be a new beginning for all. Knowing what you want to accomplish puts you one step ahead.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-08-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm really down today I just need a friend
30-08-2014, 10:58 AM
(30-08-2014 10:55 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm really down today I just need a friend

I hope your day perks up. Try to find something interesting to do.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
30-08-2014, 11:01 AM
(30-08-2014 10:58 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:55 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm really down today I just need a friend

I hope your day perks up. Try to find something interesting to do.

I've been crying
30-08-2014, 11:09 AM

We can be friends.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-08-2014, 11:10 AM
(30-08-2014 11:09 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

We can be friends.

Do you have a kik? And I love the you profile pic the hoen trio
30-08-2014, 11:15 AM
(30-08-2014 11:10 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 11:09 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  We can be friends.

Do you have a kik? And I love the you profile pic the hoen trio

I'm a huge Pokemon fan and it seems you are to, we should talk much more often. You seem like a nice smart dude
30-08-2014, 11:41 AM
(30-08-2014 11:01 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:58 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I hope your day perks up. Try to find something interesting to do.

I've been crying

The high school years are probably the worst years of anyone's life. Yeah, there a few people who seem to be shot out of a cannon from the get go and sail through their teenage years just fine but the truth is that it's a very difficult time for many teenagers. This is probably the lowest point of your life, I know it was for me too when I was 16 and 17.

I still remember my older sister's boyfriend said to me when I was 16..."Gee these are the best years of your life so enjoy them now." I thought, holy shit, if these are the best years of my life then crap, life must stink. He was totally wrong though, it really, really is the worst damn crappy time in a persons life.

But there is a good side to this, even though it may sound crazy.....it can only get better. It takes time to get better, but it does get better.

You have friends here. You really really do and if you can find an online gaming friend it will help too. The online friends that my transgender daughter contacted helped her a lot. It wasn't instant, it took a long time for her to see any difference in her life but the gaming friends did help her when she was so down and out about life.

Hug Hug and more Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-08-2014, 11:48 AM
(30-08-2014 11:41 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 11:01 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I've been crying

The high school years are probably the worst years of anyone's life. Yeah, there a few people who seem to be shot out of a cannon from the get go and sail through their teenage years just fine but the truth is that it's a very difficult time for many teenagers. This is probably the lowest point of your life, I know it was for me too when I was 16 and 17.

I still remember my older sister's boyfriend said to me when I was 16..."Gee these are the best years of your life so enjoy them now." I thought, holy shit, if these are the best years of my life then crap, life must stink. He was totally wrong though, it really, really is the worst damn crappy time in a persons life.

But there is a good side to this, even though it may sound crazy.....it can only get better. It takes time to get better, but it does get better.

You have friends here. You really really do and if you can find an online gaming friend it will help too. The online friends that my transgender daughter contacted helped her a lot. It wasn't instant, it took a long time for her to see any difference in her life but the gaming friends did help her when she was so down and out about life.

Hug Hug and more Hug

I don't know where to look Sad I contact people but they don't ever seem to respond