• 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Suicide
I'm crying into my pillow I'm so lame and such a fail
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2014, 10:28 PM
There's nobody here... Nobody cares nobody comforts nobody listens... I just want this all to end
30-08-2014, 10:49 PM
(30-08-2014 10:28 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  There's nobody here... Nobody cares nobody comforts nobody listens... I just want this all to end

But the Self Injury people have talked to thousands and thousands of people exactly like you who are extremely, painfully shy and have no confidence in themselves. Many of them are former cutters. Please call them it won't hurt as much as the cutting, I promise.

There is someone for everyone. When my daughter told me she was transgender one of the first thoughts I had was....who would ever love her?.....who would ever want her?....how will she ever make it in life? It's taken two or three years but she now has a boyfriend who loves her.

You too will someday find someone. You won't always be this way. Your hormones will even out and things will get better.

Please call the number. It won't be as bad as you think.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-08-2014, 10:56 PM
(30-08-2014 10:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:28 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  There's nobody here... Nobody cares nobody comforts nobody listens... I just want this all to end

But the Self Injury people have talked to thousands and thousands of people exactly like you who are extremely, painfully shy and have no confidence in themselves. Many of them are former cutters. Please call them it won't hurt as much as the cutting, I promise.

There is someone for everyone. When my daughter told me she was transgender one of the first thoughts I had was....who would ever love her?.....who would ever want her?....how will she ever make it in life? It's taken two or three years but she now has a boyfriend who loves her.

You too will someday find someone. You won't always be this way. Your hormones will even out and things will get better.

I don't think anyone will love me
30-08-2014, 11:05 PM
(30-08-2014 10:56 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  But the Self Injury people have talked to thousands and thousands of people exactly like you who are extremely, painfully shy and have no confidence in themselves. Many of them are former cutters. Please call them it won't hurt as much as the cutting, I promise.

I don't think anyone will love me

There are plenty of fish in the sea and you've never ventured far from your home town.
30-08-2014, 11:10 PM
(30-08-2014 11:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:56 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I don't think anyone will love me

There are plenty of fish in the sea and you've never ventured far from your home town.

Yeah your right thank you for the kik talk I'm really greatful to have u as a friend
30-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Thanks guys just having caring people to come and bitch and whine to and have them listen to me and support me is so cool and really helps me
30-08-2014, 11:21 PM
(30-08-2014 11:14 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Thanks guys just having caring people to come and bitch and whine to and have them listen to me and support me is so cool and really helps me

Hug
31-08-2014, 12:18 AM
(30-08-2014 11:14 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Thanks guys just having caring people to come and bitch and whine to and have them listen to me and support me is so cool and really helps me

I am almost beginning to think you might be trolling us. But just in case. Hug

That virtual hug is for you. You might need that. I'd give you a real one but...you know..Computer screen blocking me and all.

Also, here is a friend to make you feel better. She also wants to give ya a hug.

[Image: large.png]

[Image: 7ov3r.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m55t3lDFIf1qc5ffho1_1280.png]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
31-08-2014, 12:20 AM
(31-08-2014 12:18 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

I am almost beginning to think you might be trolling us. But just in case. Hug

That virtual hug is for you. You might need that. I'd give you a real one but...you know..Computer screen blocking me and all.

Also, here is a friend to make you feel better. She also wants to give ya a hug.

[Image: large.png]

[Image: 7ov3r.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m55t3lDFIf1qc5ffho1_1280.png]

If there's anything sadness can't turn away, it's Pinkie Pie... Sadcryface