Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Suicide
(04-09-2014 02:07 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sounds pretty...generic.

School obviously sucks, so tell me what you like. What do you want to do after school (other than burn the motherfucker down that is)?

Play video games listen to music sleep. I have depression and I self harm Sad I'm also confused about me being bi curious
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 02:29 PM
I can identify with the depression. Not so much with the self harm, but in the end it all rolls up into having a messed up head. And I don't imagine it's any easier at your age (I'm new to this depression bullshit), what with that shithole they call high school. But I can tell you one thing man...high school ends. It's NOT the real world. Sometimes you gotta just put your head down and get through it, but it will end. And if you want, you can walk away from every shitty thing that happened there.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-09-2014, 02:32 PM
(04-09-2014 02:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I can identify with the depression. Not so much with the self harm, but in the end it all rolls up into having a messed up head. And I don't imagine it's any easier at your age (I'm new to this depression bullshit), what with that shithole they call high school. But I can tell you one thing man...high school ends. It's NOT the real world. Sometimes you gotta just put your head down and get through it, but it will end. And if you want, you can walk away from every shitty thing that happened there.

Yeah your right it does suck but will end I'm a senior so it should end soon. I've never dated on my life and I feel land over that
04-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Meh, dating doesn't even count in school. The world will be full of real people after you graduate. People who form their own opinions. Sure, you also become completely responsible for yourself, and people will form their opinions based on that, but if you decide to be someone that other people would want to care about, you'll discover that people start caring about you.

But what do I know?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-09-2014, 02:50 PM
(04-09-2014 02:42 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Meh, dating doesn't even count in school. The world will be full of real people after you graduate. People who form their own opinions. Sure, you also become completely responsible for yourself, and people will form their opinions based on that, but if you decide to be someone that other people would want to care about, you'll discover that people start caring about you.

But what do I know?

Yeah it should get better after awhile
04-09-2014, 10:05 PM
I cutted like 5 minutes ago I can go a few days but I can't stop for good
04-09-2014, 10:22 PM
I have tried suicide 4 times and I failed miserably every time. I am not telling you that you shouldn't do it but let me tell you, it's hard. The worst part is waking up and finding out that you have failed ... again!
04-09-2014, 10:26 PM
(04-09-2014 10:22 PM)Elenambass Wrote:  I have tried suicide 4 times and I failed miserably every time. I am not telling you that you shouldn't do it but let me tell you, it's hard. The worst part is waking up and finding out that you have failed ... again!

I've tired twice in the past and of course I failed and as you can tell I self harm
04-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Life sucks sometimes. I don't know if I could live with an idea of eternity.
I had once a near death experience. It was the best experience ever. There wasn't any white light though. Just swirling rainbows and intense happiness.
I know it may be tempting to check out early but sometimes you gotta wait for your turn.
04-09-2014, 10:37 PM
(04-09-2014 10:32 PM)Elenambass Wrote:  Life sucks sometimes. I don't know if I could live with an idea of eternity.
I had once a near death experience. It was the best experience ever. There wasn't any white light though. Just swirling rainbows and intense happiness.
I know it may be tempting to check out early but sometimes you gotta wait for your turn.

Yeah life is shit it's terrible. I do wish I could just die in my sleep