Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Suicide
I never tried talking to a lifeline I'm to shy and nervous about having to go the hospital. :/ I'm not suicudal just wondering what to do if I do get like that again. Hopefully I won't be suicudal anymore
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Ugh I have like no friends fuckkkk
05-09-2014, 10:25 PM
(05-09-2014 10:20 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I never tried talking to a lifeline I'm to shy and nervous about having to go the hospital. :/ I'm not suicudal just wondering what to do if I do get like that again. Hopefully I won't be suicudal anymore

I think if you call one of those lines you can stay anonymous. Don't be afraid to call. Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Im always depressed I hate it
05-09-2014, 10:29 PM
I know the feeling.... Dealing with my own demons ATM as well. I think I'm gunna have to start taking meds for it soon. Usually I can control it with changes to my sleeping/eating/socializing habits.... But man when it gets bad that motivation to make those changes kind of go with it. I may need a kick to the old brain chemistry this time. Have you tried meds?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-09-2014, 10:32 PM
(05-09-2014 10:29 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I know the feeling.... Dealing with my own demons ATM as well. I think I'm gunna have to start taking meds for it soon. Usually I can control it with changes to my sleeping/eating/socializing habits.... But man when it gets bad that motivation to make those changes kind of go with it. I may need a kick to the old brain chemistry this time. Have you tried meds?

I'm on meds and there a pretty strong dose my depression is very extreme tho
05-09-2014, 10:35 PM
If I had a quick way to die like suicide pills or a gun something with a high successes rate I would be gone way before I met people on this forum
05-09-2014, 10:37 PM
I hope we've been able to help at least a little. You got a lot of love here it looks like. I'm glad you feel you can come here for support. Love this place Hug Heart

05-09-2014, 10:38 PM
(05-09-2014 10:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I hope we've been able to help at least a little. You got a lot of love here it looks like. I'm glad you feel you can come here for support. Love this place Hug Heart

I don't get much support tho I still cut a lot and have suicidal thinking. I need friends that I can count on for help to answer me when I'm down but mostly they just give links and numbers but don't want to be my friend
05-09-2014, 10:40 PM
(05-09-2014 10:38 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 10:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I hope we've been able to help at least a little. You got a lot of love here it looks like. I'm glad you feel you can come here for support. Love this place Hug Heart

I don't get much support tho I still cut a lot and have suicidal thinking

Is there anything you need from us in terms of support? I can tell a lot of the folks who've posted int his thread care a lot about you and want to help.