Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Suicide
(05-09-2014 10:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 10:38 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I don't get much support tho I still cut a lot and have suicidal thinking

Is there anything you need from us in terms of support? I can tell a lot of the folks who've posted int his thread care a lot about you and want to help.

I need friends not just links, I have a therapist and meds but I need people to talk to me and there for me when I'm down but I can't get that not at high school and unfortunately I can't quite get it here as well I still spend my nights crying and cutting Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 10:46 PM
There's people that say they'll talk to me but when I try to talk to them they never answer my cries for friendship
05-09-2014, 10:49 PM
I'm sorry Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Nobody talks to me I can't take this much longer
05-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Nobody wants to talk to me they never answer me when I need them
05-09-2014, 10:53 PM
I have people tell me they'll talk to me and be my friends but that turns out to be empty promises
05-09-2014, 10:54 PM
I really am alone
05-09-2014, 11:01 PM
I wish I could help, I really do. I'm sorry I can't be there with you now to give you a hug and keep you company.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-09-2014, 11:01 PM
(05-09-2014 11:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I wish I could help, I really do. I'm sorry I can't be there with you now to give you a hug and keep you company.
What gender are you how old?
05-09-2014, 11:05 PM
I just turned 27, female, I live pretty far from you it looks like. I'm in Iowa.