Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Suicide
(05-09-2014 11:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I just turned 27, female, I live pretty far from you it looks like. I'm in Iowa.

Yeah that's far. It's ok I have no friends at school I'm used to being all alone
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 11:10 PM
I spent some time in Cali not too long ago, napa valley. Coming from a place that is all flat farmland outside of major cities it was so nice to see all of the huge hills there!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-09-2014, 11:12 PM
(05-09-2014 11:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I spent some time in Cali not too long ago, napa valley. Coming from a place that is all flat farmland outside of major cities it was so nice to see all of the huge hills there!

Yeah I live in the Central Valley it's about an hour from napa
05-09-2014, 11:16 PM
(05-09-2014 11:12 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I spent some time in Cali not too long ago, napa valley. Coming from a place that is all flat farmland outside of major cities it was so nice to see all of the huge hills there!

Yeah I live in the Central Valley it's about an hour from napa

Oh it's so beautiful there! But--- I almost tossed my cookies driving up the coast on highway 1 Laugh out load it was worth it to see the coast and the ocean though Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-09-2014, 11:19 PM
(05-09-2014 11:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:12 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Yeah I live in the Central Valley it's about an hour from napa

Oh it's so beautiful there! But--- I almost tossed my cookies driving up the coast on highway 1 Laugh out load it was worth it to see the coast and the ocean though Yes

It's ok here lol but I'm used to seeing it everyday
05-09-2014, 11:22 PM
(05-09-2014 11:19 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Oh it's so beautiful there! But--- I almost tossed my cookies driving up the coast on highway 1 Laugh out load it was worth it to see the coast and the ocean though Yes

It's ok here lol but I'm used to seeing it everyday

Yeah, I get that. Probably just blends into the background for you seeing it every day. Heck, maybe you'd find the plains and fields of Iowa beautiful Big Grin even though they are mostly boring for me

05-09-2014, 11:39 PM
(05-09-2014 11:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:19 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  It's ok here lol but I'm used to seeing it everyday

Yeah, I get that. Probably just blends into the background for you seeing it every day. Heck, maybe you'd find the plains and fields of Iowa beautiful Big Grin even though they are mostly boring for me

I probably will like the fields and plains never been to the Midwest
05-09-2014, 11:45 PM
(05-09-2014 11:39 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah, I get that. Probably just blends into the background for you seeing it every day. Heck, maybe you'd find the plains and fields of Iowa beautiful Big Grin even though they are mostly boring for me

I admit, when I take the time to stop and really look it is quite pretty. It's hard sometimes to really see that kind of stiff when it's around you every day.

I remember loving Florida too because it had lots of Palm trees Cool

And even Minnesota! The grasses were so green near the highways and stuff. Here, it's all like ditch weeds that are brown and yucky.

05-09-2014, 11:48 PM
(05-09-2014 11:39 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah, I get that. Probably just blends into the background for you seeing it every day. Heck, maybe you'd find the plains and fields of Iowa beautiful Big Grin even though they are mostly boring for me

If you ever want to see lots of snow come here to Michigan during the winter months. I promise you'll see lots of it Dodgy

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-09-2014, 11:49 PM
(05-09-2014 11:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:39 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I probably will like the fields and plains never been to the Midwest

I admit, when I take the time to stop and really look it is quite pretty. It's hard sometimes to really see that kind of stiff when it's around you every day.

I remember loving Florida too because it had lots of Palm trees Cool

And even Minnesota! The grasses were so green near the highways and stuff. Here, it's all like ditch weeds that are brown and yucky.
I haven't traveled much in my life so far but I did go to the Grand Canyon and Hawaii