Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Suicide
(05-09-2014 11:49 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I admit, when I take the time to stop and really look it is quite pretty. It's hard sometimes to really see that kind of stiff when it's around you every day.

I remember loving Florida too because it had lots of Palm trees Cool

And even Minnesota! The grasses were so green near the highways and stuff. Here, it's all like ditch weeds that are brown and yucky.
I haven't traveled much in my life so far but I did go to the Grand Canyon and Hawaii

Ooooo I've never been to either. So jealous!!!! They are on my list. How were they? What did you like about each?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-09-2014, 11:58 PM
(05-09-2014 11:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:49 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I haven't traveled much in my life so far but I did go to the Grand Canyon and Hawaii

Ooooo I've never been to either. So jealous!!!! They are on my list. How were they? What did you like about each?
Uh the Grand Canyon was ok I was only there a day so I didn't fully look at it but I did like the red rocks n stuff Tongue Hawaii tho was very awesome loved the water and all the beaches but Pearl Harbor was a little bit sad Sad
06-09-2014, 12:06 AM
(05-09-2014 11:58 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ooooo I've never been to either. So jealous!!!! They are on my list. How were they? What did you like about each?
Uh the Grand Canyon was ok I was only there a day so I didn't fully look at it but I did like the red rocks n stuff Tongue Hawaii tho was very awesome loved the water and all the beaches but Pearl Harbor was a little bit sad Sad

I don't know if I could fully look at the Grand Canyon either... But for different reasons. I suddenly realized while I was at the Cali coast that well... I'm not the best with heights Laugh out load

You've now convinced me I've got to go to Hawaii eventually. I work with someone who visits often, so hopefully I can learn about some good deals from her.

But dang, I've got a sewer line that needs replaced, a basement wall that's cracked and starting to cave in.... Might be a few years before I can do another vacation.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-09-2014, 12:16 AM
(06-09-2014 12:06 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 11:58 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Uh the Grand Canyon was ok I was only there a day so I didn't fully look at it but I did like the red rocks n stuff Tongue Hawaii tho was very awesome loved the water and all the beaches but Pearl Harbor was a little bit sad Sad

I don't know if I could fully look at the Grand Canyon either... But for different reasons. I suddenly realized while I was at the Cali coast that well... I'm not the best with heights Laugh out load

You've now convinced me I've got to go to Hawaii eventually. I work with someone who visits often, so hopefully I can learn about some good deals from her.

But dang, I've got a sewer line that needs replaced, a basement wall that's cracked and starting to cave in.... Might be a few years before I can do another vacation.

There's ropes and blocks all over it I have a tiny height problem but you can't get close to the edge at the Grand Canyon
06-09-2014, 12:19 AM
(06-09-2014 12:16 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 12:06 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I don't know if I could fully look at the Grand Canyon either... But for different reasons. I suddenly realized while I was at the Cali coast that well... I'm not the best with heights Laugh out load

There's ropes and blocks all over it I have a tiny height problem but you can't get close to the edge at the Grand Canyon

Ok, that makes me feel a little better then. Man, those hairpin turns on highway 1 don't have any guard rails, and it's sheer rocky cliffs all the way down!! Some scary stuff for me lol

06-09-2014, 01:09 AM
(06-09-2014 12:19 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 12:16 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  There's ropes and blocks all over it I have a tiny height problem but you can't get close to the edge at the Grand Canyon

Ok, that makes me feel a little better then. Man, those hairpin turns on highway 1 don't have any guard rails, and it's sheer rocky cliffs all the way down!! Some scary stuff for me lol

There's a lot of freeways with little to no guard rails here I've only been driving for a year me being 17 but I'm used to the roads here
06-09-2014, 01:23 AM
I over reacted sorry about that guys Sad
06-09-2014, 01:46 AM
(06-09-2014 01:23 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I over reacted sorry about that guys Sad

No need to apologize, nice talking to you! I had fun with you tonight Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-09-2014, 01:52 AM
(06-09-2014 01:46 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 01:23 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I over reacted sorry about that guys Sad

No need to apologize, nice talking to you! I had fun with you tonight Big Grin

Me too Smile
[+] 2 users Like Dustinstig's post
07-09-2014, 10:33 PM
I hate myself Big Grin