Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Suicide
(07-09-2014 10:33 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I hate myself Big Grin

What's wrong man?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2014, 10:43 PM
(07-09-2014 10:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:33 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I hate myself Big Grin

What's wrong man?
I'm not sure I have no self esteem and feel like I can't do anything right. I also think I'm fat and ugly so yeah I don't like myself
07-09-2014, 10:49 PM
(07-09-2014 10:43 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  What's wrong man?
I'm not sure I have no self esteem and feel like I can't do anything right. I also think I'm fat and ugly so yeah I don't like myself

I know how you feel, I'v felt the same way for a long time because of my depression, it sucks a lot. What I like to do when I feel that way is do something I enjoy, play video games, listen to music, ect. to get my mind off it so those thoughts are not swimming around in my mind.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-09-2014, 10:51 PM
(07-09-2014 10:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:43 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm not sure I have no self esteem and feel like I can't do anything right. I also think I'm fat and ugly so yeah I don't like myself

I know how you feel, I'v felt the same way for a long time because of my depression, it sucks a lot. What I like to do when I feel that way is do something I enjoy, play video games, listen to music, ect. to get my mind off it so those thoughts are not swimming around in my mind.

Yeah that's exactly the same thing I do
07-09-2014, 10:55 PM
I've had my own issues with self esteem in the past. Medication for the bi-polar helped greatly, but I also found that my self image changes and I won't always feel bad about myself.

If you haven't already, I strongly suggest you see a doctor. For me it was like night and day when I got the right meds.
Don't forget that something or someone wonderful might be just around the corner waiting to make you happier than you ever thought you could be. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-09-2014, 05:31 AM
(07-09-2014 10:43 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  What's wrong man?

If you're unhappy with your body, that's something you can change! Some things just suck and there's nothing we can do about it (like high school!), but if you say you're fat and you don't want to be, start exercising! You might find that the endorphins from working out help with your depression, too.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
08-09-2014, 05:56 AM
(08-09-2014 05:31 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:43 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm not sure I have no self esteem and feel like I can't do anything right. I also think I'm fat and ugly so yeah I don't like myself

If you're unhappy with your body, that's something you can change! Some things just suck and there's nothing we can do about it (like high school!), but if you say you're fat and you don't want to be, start exercising! You might find that the endorphins from working out help with your depression, too.

This is true. I went to the gym for a while, and the adrenaline rush was amazing. I only stopped because I had achieved my goal.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
08-09-2014, 10:15 PM
My sister made me watch some lame bachelor show it made me sick. These are fake people that are so full of themselves
08-09-2014, 10:22 PM
I ain't dead yet.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-09-2014, 10:28 PM
(08-09-2014 10:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I ain't dead yet.
What lol